Official Car Jack Streets preview thread

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Paul@Tag, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    lol. That'd be funny. But either way, I'll still play it, because it looks like it'll be better than Payback; which had little form of storyline attached to it.

2. ringring

ringring Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    i dont think this is true. paul metioned a patch is in the works and will be released soon after the initial release.

but as some other said before, now it would be a ideal moment to release it, cause there are no new screamer-games hitting the store, and CJS would gain all attention. Number 1 chart entry for sure! =)

And if its as good as the marketing let us hope, it will sell crazy because of its quality not the marketing.

the casual iphone gamer goes to the app store games top 100, looks through and buys, he doesnt care any articles on GEEK sites like TA and so on... ;-)

thats for sure.

3. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
  4. ringring

Apr 15, 2009
    yeah, tag games=EA... :(

5. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    They're just trying to make the game better so you guys can enjoy it more, what's wrong with that?

6. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    The "it's delayed" part.

7. Haephestos

Haephestos Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    You guys are such doomsayers! We don't know if that article is correct, and to say that TagGames are akin to Electronic Arts is a huge exaggeration. All Tag is doing is working to bring you a great game! If this game had been announced a week ago, you wouldn't all be salivating for it like dogs for meat.
    Please, rest assured that any delay will not make the game any worse, only better.

8. greenhornet9

greenhornet9 Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Actually I was in the mobile app store and it filled in car jack streets as a search option so doesn't that mean it's really soon?

9. ringring

Apr 15, 2009
    I know in fact youre right, but it feels just so disappointing at the moment.

10. Paul@Tag

Paul@Tag Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    Please don't worry the final version of the game is in review at Apple and has been for some time. We expect the green light any day now.

We have improved the game since the inital preview builds were sent out and this did cause a very short delay as we fixed a few things - but that was a while ago now. Rest assured the game will be out very soon.

We appreciate your patience and trust that the wait will be worth it... now if only we had EA's bank balance ;-)

11. Haephestos

Haephestos Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    Thanks for listening. It will come, and be all the better for the wait. :D

12. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Unfortunately, many of your consumers have already committed suicide upon hearing the bad, albeit late posted news about CJS' delay. Fortunately, those who didn't commit suicide may still enjoy the game and wait for the game to come out "any day now" ;)

Thanks for the heads up Paul.

13. arbnRanger

arbnRanger Member

Apr 16, 2009

...that's what I said. If you buy it on Monday then you'll have a week, and you'll get to use the weekend if you wait till the last minute.

14. ringring

Apr 15, 2009
    Greed leads to the dark side!

;-)

15. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

#655 Vester, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
    Deleted due to my cousins unsensitivity and impatience >:l

16. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    1) Read what Paul from TAG said.
    2) I'm pretty tired of your rants and impatience -- and I'm not even a dev of the game, imagine how they feel.
    3) Enjoy Assassin's Creed.

17. ringring

Apr 15, 2009
    #657 ringring, Apr 16, 2009
    I agree. But I also understand that many people are upset. I think there is a certain lack of communication by TAG. Since weeks, it's said: "out soon", "next week", "any day now", "just around the corner", so on.

Such statements rise expectations. Perhaps it's Apple's failure with its review process. I doubt it. Gameloft announces, AC will come out early next week. That's a statement and I'm pretty sure it will come out next Monday or Tuesday. If TAG doesn't know when it will be approved, just say: We don't know!
    At the end of the day, TAG wants to sell CJS to us, the customers. So, please don't play marketing games! ;-)

18. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    That I understand. I too am irritated by the lack of tangible information of the release date and so forth. But to be irritated is one thing..to say:

..is another. "Screw this s*** I'm getting Assassins Creed?" after he has hyped this game up so much for the last 10 pages? That's uncalled for.

19. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

#659 Vester, Apr 16, 2009
    that was my stupid 7 year old cousin, i would not have said the stuff from the last 10 pages if i didnt really want the game, and really, if i was really pissed at the time a game was taking to come out i woulda said something worse. I will probably get both >:l
    anyway, im sure that it will be out soon. I no TAG and paul are doing the best they can keep up the good work guys (i still love the price:))

20. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Your cousin sure knows how to analyze the way you type adding the " >:| " and all. I'll just leave it at that and give you the dreaded benefit of the doubt. Let's get back on topic :)