Official Car Jack Streets preview thread

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Paul@Tag, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Nice! Just one small complaint I have about the game..It should've been able to show your character (Randall) jacking the cars, instead of the magic teleportation thing Payback had (but even then the car doors swung open in Payback). Here he just teleports inside the car.

Any idea if they'll change this? I doubt it though, not a big issue, just some small niggling issues I have that I thought might've been better if it showed you how the main character jacks cars..

2. Puzzles5

Puzzles5 Member

Apr 8, 2009
    To be honest with you my post wasn't even directed towards you.

3. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    this game can be out every minute now.

4. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Very impressive...enough with they hype and marketing though, release it already!

5. hirschy75

hirschy75 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2009
    this game looks sooooo awesome :)

hopefully it will be out soon, still no word from Paul but I'm sure he will announce the price before they release it

6. Acole18

Acole18 Active Member

Apr 15, 2009
    college... :) n :(
    somewhere n washington i believe...
    ohh yeaa

this looks tight to me n honestly i played payback and its really repetitious to me, my opinion though. Good Job Paul I know you and your team is doin all that u can :). Cant wait for it 2 come out though :D

7. ajd90

ajd90 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Yorkshire, UK
    When searching for this game in app store, the name car jack streets pops up, click on it and it says no matches. But I feel that since it's coming up on the app store it shouldn't be too long ;) Since watching the TA vid on youtube, I'm really looking forward to this game :D

8. STP_Tim

STP_Tim Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Same thing with iPSX. Basically, it has been approved and all Tag needs to do is make it available. Still, don't expect it for a little bit longer.

9. Jblack4083

Jblack4083 Active Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Dammit, I tried this at about 10AM this morning to see what happened and nothing :D. I wanted to be the first...

I'm expecting a release next week. Monday perhaps?

10. Acole18

Acole18 Active Member

Apr 15, 2009
    yup i pretty much got tha same thing but obviously that just means the game was approved by apple but tag didnt release the game themselves yet. It all makes sense now :)

11. arono

arono Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Sam's town
    Well, now that apple's job I'd done (finally), it's only left to hope for the guys at tag to finish marketing and promotional stuff quickly

12. Acole18

Acole18 Active Member

Apr 15, 2009
    yea pretty much so i'd say it might be out later this week or next monday or tuesday. thats my best bet, ill be glad when it comes out though :p

13. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

Good news that its been approved.

Another youtube vid, a review but the guy is really annoying so i suggest muting it!

14. ringring

ringring Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    if I were tag games, I would hit it out now! Why? "Assassins Creed" comes out next week, so media will cover this... =)

15. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

yea, if assassins creed comes out before imma just forget CJS and get it instead >:l

16. Varkman

Varkman Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Not sure where you guys heard that it was approved but in an email from Paul I received this afternoon he said they are still waiting for approval (I'm pestering him to let me post the review but I can't until it's approved:D)

17. rpb1975

rpb1975 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    #558 rpb1975, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
    It is approved because it shows up in the autofill...

EDIT: See Paul's post below. Maybe apple is just nearing the end of the review process. Thanks Paul for all your team's hard work. This game will be amazing!

18. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

what he said ^^, i dont see y they dont release it, they may loose customers, not me jus sayin some other people >:l

19. Paul@Tag

Paul@Tag Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    Trust me - NOT approved as of right now... still waiting.

Looks like the next release window will now be the start of next week.

I'll be here for next 10 mins so any questions fire away....

Thanks
    P