Official Car Jack Streets preview thread

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Paul@Tag, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dom Broadus

Dom Broadus Member

Apr 8, 2009
    The biggest mystery of the year... It's keeping me in such suspense! C'mon Apple! Everyone loves CJS!

2. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

ummmmm, it should come out pretty soon considering promos r coming out, my guess is at the latest next tuesday, hopefully this weekend, but thats just my call >:l

3. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    This thing must have been approved by now..

Keep us updated Paul!

4. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    2XL supercross, the newest big game to hit the app store, got submitted slightly after cjs so it has to have been approved

5. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    I almost think he just keeping us in the dark on purpose, then in a day or so will just come in and be like, "Oh, release is tomorrow night! Kthbai"

At least I hope so...:eek:

6. Paul@Tag

Paul@Tag Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    sorry folks still not approved yet. noticed the dev of Alphabetic has been waiting 23 days for his update to get approved so could be a while yet....

hang in there!

7. Varkman

Varkman Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    To be fair I imagine it takes a lot longer to see everything CJS has to offer than to see what a lot of other apps have to offer. I imagine they have to be thorough so checking each mission must be taking up a lot of time :)

8. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

While what you say is true in that checking a large, complex game like CJS is more complicated than most app store games, I would assume a lot of Apple's approval process is automated, with some manual checks of stuff flagged up.

Paul, whilst we're waiting for the game's approval, what about doing a followup trailer, with some more game details like a full mission or some more story details?

9. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    :(

I remember when Payback was resubmitted because of the bug it only took like 5 or 6 days to re-approve, seems like CJS is being neglected by Apple.

10. Mattman

Mattman Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Yeah its wierd, the review process is pretty wild, payback was a big game as well and it was reviewed quickly, maybe CJS has more content to explore?

11. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

WOW, any idea whern it will come out? i said friday to tuesday but now its looking like mid may. >:l

12. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    And Hysteria Project was approved the same day yet was submitted over a month ago.

13. Haephestos

Haephestos Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    #413 Haephestos, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
    No one really knows how apple's review process works, so nagging will not make the feindish machinations at apple HQ go any faster. :D

14. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    I"ll be checking in all day to see if this gets approved.

15. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

doubt it will be out today or even this weekend, still im hopeful

16. Paul@Tag

Paul@Tag Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    Sorry folks still in review... launch likely to be a week on monday/tuesday.

That all depends on the review process though... guess Apple have a shed load of Travel Guide apps to review this month?

We'll release some more art like the map next week just to keep you all interested. Apologies for the delay - we are just as keen as you to have this available!

P

17. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

apple needs to review GOOD apps first not more farting and laughing baby apps...... >:l

18. King Juice

King Juice Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2009
    How many types of guns will there be??

19. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    So hopefully a very small amount of marketing time once approved :p...Apple needs to hurry up :mad:

20. touch32g

touch32g Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    so whats the price does anyone no