Universal Odd Bot Out (by Martin Magni)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 31, 2015.

1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I don't want to be a negative Nancy but here are some critiques for this game.

I really wish you could zoom out a bit because most of the challenge that I'm having with this game revolves around constantly walking back to get some blocks from behind because they are out of view and not the actual puzzles. Sometimes you have absolutely no clue what's ahead and because of this you have to restart a level.

Also, sometimes when moving blocks, they go flying fast in the air and I never see them again. I'm not sure if this is something that is used in further levels. If it is then they should probably disable this until those types of levels show up.

Other than that I'm enjoying this game.

2. Shaun C

Shaun C Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 28, 2014
    I've only played about 20 levels so far, but really enjoying it so far. I love how alive your bot seems as it cautiously navigates uneven surfaces. I actually feel kind of bad when I leave a little helper bot behind!

Amazing that you can pick up such a lovely game for a mere $2. I will never understand people who moan about mobile gaming when there's just so much great stuff to play. (ok, that's a topic for a different thread.)

3. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    So far I haven't made a BAD decision from discussion that have had both Pete Ozzy and Metalcasket... The only BAD decision I've made is NOT following their advice. The good news is I can usually coreect my Wrong decision by purchasing the game later... Although every once in a while a hidden gem is gone probably due to sales and fees to sell with some disappearing!

After the mekorama release o had to check this out!!!

Congrats to the amazing developer!

4. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Agreed! Backlog is a problem! I believe mobile game is like a drug or addiction. The justification of .99 - 3.99 and knowing that even a BAD purchase is nothing more than a bad coffee makes it seems so easy!

As an old school game recalling paying up to $59.99 for a console game is a mother way to justify spending $75-100 a year, in the console gaming world we would drop $49.99 - $59.99 for two games so the same money can be used to purchased closest to 60-70 games in a year! Nothing but back log but the most diverse set of games!