Octagon 2

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by Lukas Korba, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Have you ever seen/played Octagon Game?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lukas Korba

Lukas Korba Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Prague
    FBArtboard-1.png

Octagon 2 is an exclusive iOS/macos action/arcade sequel game of Octagon: The Minimal Game with Maximum Challenge (2013).

Actual development progress is around 40%.

Making a sequel is always challenging. The next game has to be better in every aspect. Great performance, modern visual, more features, challenges and ideally longer gameplay time.
    Took me six years to come up with as many ideas as possible. Enough to actually admit that now it’s time to jump on the development.

Mission is simple - to create best Octagon's sequel possible. The new Octagon is going to be better in every aspect - from the technology side, visual side and it's going to be even more challenging than ever before.

Please join me on this exciting jouney at http://bit.ly/taOctagon2Game and also follow this thread.

2. Lukas Korba

Aug 16, 2013
    Prague
    Today was a very productive day :) I've finished several modules.. the basics of the game are done, now comes the part of tweaking and adding layers of details.. I hope I can make and share some videos of the game soon

btw, if you're interested in insights of the Octagon 1, you should definitely check facebook's page 'Octagon 2'... I plan to share all numbers, strories and findings from the past 6 years...

3. Lukas Korba

Aug 16, 2013
    Prague
    o2night.jpg

iOS 13 brings night mode (how do you like it btw?). I was thinking about night mode for #octagon2game as well.. It may look like this.. Compared to psychedelic Octagon 1 night mode it's smooth, gentle and yet still challenging. Did you notice stars in the background? [​IMG]

You can find out more on facebook.com/octagon2game

4. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    I love Octagon. This is great news.

5. Lukas Korba

Aug 16, 2013
    Prague

Getting close to the release. Beta-testing is going to start next week. Anyone interested to test please visit facebook's page and fill the registration form.

6. Lukas Korba

Aug 16, 2013
    Prague

Enjoy the Teaser of the Octagon 2: Extreme Evolution coming in April 2020.