Obama =) woot.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by l33j0hn, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l33j0hn

l33j0hn Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Obama yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

2. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I guess 2pac was wrong: we R ready for a black presiden t...

3. Herp

Herp Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Coram, New York
    Oh well... America was nice while it lasted....

4. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
  5. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    n00b racist!! Go burn! You think america is nice now? Dubya can go suck a big one. He ruined America, and in the words of our president, It is time for change.

6. CBraun53

CBraun53 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    He is a racist because he doesn't believe that Obama was the right choice for president?

7. Everydaynormalguy

Oct 5, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    hahahahahahahaha. Dude, where can i get this? This is EFIN' awesome! They should've added something like "get off my lawn" or "u damn kids". Brilliant tho...

8. vandy1997

vandy1997 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2008
    NJ
    I don't see him/her saying anything racist. He/She may not agree with Obama's policies. I know that I don't agree with some of Obama's stances. However, even with his relative lack of experience (compared to McCain), he is way more intelligent than George W. Bush or Sarah Palin. I think that she is the female version of George W. Bush. I don't know what McCain was smoking when he chose her as a runningmate. If McCain had chosen a competent runningmate, I would have voted for McCain!

But I think that it's time to end the war in Iraq, so hopefully that will happen. I also hope that Obama implements a more aggressive policy toward focusing on alternative energy. We have to become independent of oil-rich nations. Until then, we will be dealing with these moronic crises every 20 years. It's funny to see how certain nations whom we have made rich with oil money is building all of these skyscrapers, while the US becomes weaker economically. We have to put an end to that, and hopefully we will! Bush/Cheney were sucking up too much to the oil companies to be independent with respect to energy policy. That was unfortunate.

9. McChikun

McChikun Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    I ended up voting for Obama, but I was seriously considering voting for McCain for a while, since I honestly think we should stay in Iraq. Pottery Barn rule - you break it, you buy it - because regardless of our poor reasons for entering Iraq, it would just be plain irresponsible to leave it in its state of near-civil war. The guy has served his country well - he's a war hero, for Christ's sake. When offered an early out as a POW in Vietnam, he refused to come home - in spite of the daily beatings they were giving him - until all of the POWs captured before him were released.

Palin's the main reason I ended up going with Obama/Biden. Palin is a fool. In trying to use Palin as a means of capturing the votes of the Hillary-supporters, the GOP has very much insulted her - instead of finding a strong, capable, intelligent woman, they found a woman who doesn't believe in fossils or global warming, who wouldn't allow her daughter to abort the baby if she were raped, and just woefully oblivious in the realm of international politics.

So huzzah! Congratulations Obama/Biden. I think our nation will be better off under these guys than under Bush.

10. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Hello my frendsh. Jailbroken only, he has the source on his website. Ill post it.
    http://www.alexloveseverything.com/iphone

Im gonna get it now!

11. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    i haz success!

12. Everydaynormalguy

Oct 5, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Damn. He should port this to the app store, tho all the fun would die out in a couple of weeks, my frendsh. I laugh everytime i see it hahahahaha...

13. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    god dammit my iphone froze on startup, guess ill have to restore and re-jailbreak in the morning :(

14. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    About that app i dont know what your talking about when you say email it to you, but if you can explain the details i will gladly help you out.