Universal o:anquan (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Sep 21, 2016.

1. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    I got a promo key by the devs and wanted to leave my thoughts:

This game is really well made, has a slick presentation and a cool puzzle concept. Even though I've gotten my best score in my very first playthrough with no clue what to do I still do enjoy it. Even though I am must be missing some sort of tactical advice or guidelines about how to play, as I never beat it again.

I like the non-intrusive ads and the gameplay in general. Just a minor suggestions: highlight the selected number and the path it took so if you spread out a 9 all the way it is a bit easier to take it back.

Also I agree with some posts before me that a progression system would be really great. Some sort of skins and colors would go a long way here.

Overall neat little puzzle game which I really recommend to try out.

2. Stencilsmith_Dev

Stencilsmith_Dev Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 6, 2016
    Developer
    My wife and I have been playing o:anquan for the past several days and it's one of those games that initially looks like an oversimplified game that turns out to be extremely dynamic the more you play. As someone who constantly brainstorm puzzle game concepts I really appreciate how well realized this game is. Everyone should take a look without question.

3. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks a lot for your suggestions and your love with this game. Enjoy it and if you have suggestions/feedbacks, hope you will talk to me. We love to listen to them a lot. :)