Nutz : The Nutty Tilt and Roll Arcade Game! [Android]

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by VintermGames, Apr 11, 2013.

1. VintermGames

VintermGames New Member

Apr 11, 2013
    [​IMG]
    https://play.google.com/store/NUTZFREE

Tilt and roll your way through tricky levels that might just drive you NUTZ!

Free version available NOW!! Full version will be available April 20th!

I took this down for a while and turned it beta because I had a lot to add and improve on! Well I'm finally done and I'm releasing the free version first! Check back on the 20th to find the full version! It will have over 70 levels!

Screenshots
    1|2|3|4|5|6|7

Nutz, the new arcade app from Vinterm Games, is now available on Android. Tilt and roll your way through tricky levels that might just drive you NUTS! With over 70 challenging levels, there are hours of fun that could keep you entertained all day. Get the free verison today! The full version gets rolling April 20th!

Rodents are eating nuts everywhere! Help these nutty heroes save their friends through exciting levels featuring engaging tilt controls.
    You'll get sucked into the game while getting to know and love each character and their unique abilities! Full of challenging physics-based
    gameplay, every time you play you'll see something different. Being graded for your performance, you're always under pressure!

[​IMG]

The game follows a unique group of assorted nuts in their fight against evil hungry rodents. Players will have to tilt their tiny world to guide these little heroes through puzzle-like platform levels. Play as Pete and Penny Peanut, Sargent Acorn, Peggy Pistachio, and Walter Walnut -- taking advantage of their abilities to stop the rodent's eating terror!

NOTICE: Some devises don't have enough tilt control, turn on the control pad if you notice you don't have control!

DOWNLOAD
    [​IMG]