Nut Chuckin' Promo Codes (1.0.0)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Ghosthandgames, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Indiania

Indiania Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    #41 Indiania, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
    I always leave reviews as well. As stated in the main thread, I posted a review on iTunes yesterday. Shortened version of the one on TA. Please feel free to read it. I know drelbs left one too, because I remember seeing it.

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I left an iTunes review same time as I posted in the main thread! (In fact, it seems to be the first one listed on the game's page...

3. Philsquirrel

Philsquirrel Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Paris, France

Well, "one more thing" (©S.Jobs) ;): I don't like moralistic cops or anything like that...Who do you think you are ? :eek:
    I know what I have to do when I get a promo code, and I find that your post, Mr Super, is indecent and rather insulting.

I don't neither need someone keeps me "honest" !! Pfff ... What does it mean ? :mad:

So, the subject for me is closed, it suit you or not.

Friendly,
    Phil

4. Aldex Oun

Aldex Oun Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    I'm assuming 15 people have already been chosen?

If there's any more available promo codes, I'd be happy to review it as well.

5. gillyweed

gillyweed Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    I love the graphics. *I'd actually love to see this game on the Wii as well. *This is a fun game that is family friendly. *I love the interaction and interplay with the bad squirrels. *

One idea I had to add interest to the higher levels might be to have the occaisional bird swoop through and snatch the nuts. *All in all, though, a very fun and original game.

6. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #46 ImNoSuperMan, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
    Well Phil sorry if that insults you. Btw I only made a list here to make sure people dont forget to review the game after getting the code. Not to be a moral cop, but as a friendly reminder. Even I forget to review sometimes and always think how great it`ll be if someone reminded me. So thought why not give it a try this time and see what others think of this idea. You didnt like it, but hope once you read this reply, you`ll understand.

And by "Honest" remark GhostHand was indicating to my comments where I reminded everyone to leave an honest review. By honest I meant that you should rate the game based on its quality and not just give it 5stars just coz it was free for you. That would be as bad as shill reviews and the dev could have done that himself by creating 50 iTunes accounts and reviewing the game himself if thats what he wanted. Hence my emphasis on Honest. Hope that clears it up :)

And yes I forgot you had left a quick impression here as I only checked the main thread and now that you`ve confirmed the itunes review to I`ll check you off right away. Btw I m not going to check if every one has left the review on iTunes(thats the reason I didnt know Drlebs left a review earlier). Just a confirmation here will be more than enough(and easier for me to keep track). :)

Anyways, heres the list of those who still have to confirm their reviews. No offense, no insults, and no moral policing, Just a friendly reminder ;)

Btw skyyee please pm me your all of your codes now. Thats 8 out of 16 already :p

7. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    +1 for forgetting reviews as I forgot to give a review of cockadoodle just left an impression.

+1 for honest reviews as I hate when I see a 5-star review saying just love it which was prob through a promo

+1 for implementing the idea as we cannot control the dev way of handing out codes but see who actual is kind enough to review.

btw phil obviously he wasn't talking to you but most people on here who takes codes don't even bother to leave an impression thats why

8. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas

sure but all I have is one:p

btw bat and devil and maybe shermy are gonna reply back, don't expect anyone else to or I will kiss you feet:p...prove me wrong guys

9. Philsquirrel

Philsquirrel Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Paris, France
    Well, I beg you pardon for my reaction but it was instinctive ! And I hope i don't have hurt anyone here... But I'm a little susceptible :( I'm sorry.

Well, of course its normal to tell people that they have to do "their job" of beneficiary of free apps; it means : say thank you, write a review and support the man (or the girl or the team) who gives the game for free. It'a a hard job to make softwares and, sure it is not enjoyable to see people take your work and disappear like thieves.

So, Super and all you, I hope you will forget this unhappy episod and this rather bad reaction ! :eek:

Hope to read you soon ;)

Friendly,
    Phil

10. Chipper

Chipper New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    I'd love to check it out. Looks great!

11. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    #51 Devilishly Good, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
    hmmm, I left some impressions (nearly a week ago) in the main thread and got no response out of them...

12. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Finally tried it out (Thanks to INS ;))

Very, very cool. I laughed in the beginning, and every time I drop a squirrel.

Pros:

Great tilt controls

Awesome animations, reminds me of a Pixar film

I love the art style. The trees especially :D

The boss squirrels are hilarious.

Innovative scoring system

Unique and catchy music

Cons:

The transition while moving is a bit skippy, if you know what I mean.
    The running from walking doesn't change the animation very smoothly.

Gets a little repetitive.

Overall: 4.5/5

It's really, really good. Highly recommended.

13. Warrior50879

Warrior50879 New Member

May 8, 2009
  14. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    It's alright if you guys joined TA just to get a free promo code but atleast take the time out and read the thread to confirm if the dev is still offering more codes. :p

15. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    No, warrior doesn't get anything. Refer to his other posts, he's here for codes and nothing else.

Kill'em!