Universal Number Tap! (Upcoming Game made by 13 YEAR OLD!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jesse_ono, Jun 10, 2016.

?

Are you EXCITED for Number Tap?!?!?

Poll closed Jun 17, 2016.
  1. TOO MUCH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yea

100.0%
  3. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nah bro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. You're funny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jesse_ono

jesse_ono New Member

Jun 8, 2016
    My name is Jesse and I am a 13-Year-Old App developer and graphic designer. I started coding way back in 2010 doing basic. Mid-February I began development on a new game called 'Number Tap!'. I designed and coded the app all by myself. I used photoshop for graphics and Swift 2 + SpriteKit for coding. The app is now near completing as it is in beta stage and open to beta testers. :D

[​IMG]

NUMBER TAP!

[​IMG]

A simple game where you tap as many number tiles as quickly as you can while being times. Coming soon for all of your iOS devices.

A 13-year-old indie app developer called ‘Jesse Onolememen’ develops an application for iOS. Coming soon, the app Number Tap is free, addictive and easy yet challenging game in which you tap the correct number tiles while you’re being put on the clock. The aim of the game is to tap as many of the number tiles as fast as you can. Beat the clock but DON’T let the clock beat you! Number Tap is a game for anybody willing to take the ultimate challenge.

APP FEATURES:

• Game Center - Leaderboard & Achievements
    • Record your GamePlay using iOS9 & ReplayKit!
    • A beautiful flat design
    • Share to Twitter & Facebook
    • And more to come!

OFFICIAL PROMO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NawsiYUgcsw&ab_channel=NumberTap

So you ready for the challenge? Visit Here and sign-up for beta testing using the password 'NumberTap2016#' or email us at [email protected] with your full name!

SCREENSHOTS!!! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]