Universal [Now Worldwide] Angry Birds Fight! (by Rovio Entertainment Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Jan 30, 2015.

1. #21 AppUnwrapper, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    Lol I played for 25 min then ran out of energy. And, of course, a PVP game where you can buy your way ahead with real cash is not exactly balanced. Back to IAP-free premium games!

2. Yeah, no kidding! If you can't match within 1 millisecond, you're too dumb for this game, I guess? :/

3. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Not a bad match 3. Standard crazy iap prices. Games insanely pay 2 win. I'm level 5 put up against level 8-15's with insane bought items already :/

Thing is it's a 1$ per gem and 5 gems to get a CHANCE at something good. It's no fun being put up against paid players with insane advantages.

4. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    That's insane.

5. dragon4ever

dragon4ever Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    It's a fun game but the fact that you can't disable hints during gameplay is a deal breaker.

6. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Well, I'm currently l5 and on a 20 game winning streak... Not a fan of f2p or IAP so we'll see how it goes. Finding the competition remarkably weak so far though!

7. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Well, that's odd.

Paired against a L0 n00b, pull out one of my best rounds to date, c.550 attack and defence (a bit under, tbf), can see he's got 27 defence (lol)...

And after one hit, the round comes out as a draw!

8. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    I'm playing the game on Android (Same thing I assume just different kind of friends you can have Google Play or iOS). And yeah I'll admit the hints are VERY annoying, so much so that it distracts me from looking on the board to find matches because the hint is already shown so I might as well make the move I guess.

9. Cactuario

Cactuario Active Member

Sep 4, 2014
    I thought the hints were going to be a deal breaker, but I've been playing a lot and don't mind them. Mostly because if you just use the hints, you will not win. They never show you the best move possible (I've had potential match-4s available and the hint shows me something else), but more importantly, the hint waits just long enough to cancel whatever chain you had going. You get a lot more attack/defense points if you chain matches together quickly (the matching sound gets higher pitched), and anytime you take long enough to use a hint, it will end your chain. I can understand if they're visually annoying to players, but it seems like they're really there more to keep the game moving and prevent frustration than to actually assist anyone in winning.

10. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Angry Birds GO sucks. Lol don't buy the games if you don't like them. They're not milking the series. They're just making more games. Is that so wrong?

11. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Well that was interesting, not sure if this was a glitch or not but this morning I played against a lvl 87 with my lvl 8 Red Bird. And I won, not sure what to think as I'm not great at this game by any means..I assume it was some kind of a glitch/bug.

12. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    There's something funky going on with some of the additional characters. I've just unlocked the fat pink bird - don't know it's name - and it starts at L59. It's not GOOD. It just starts at L59.

I'd had similar oddities arise, when I whupped an L61 fat pinkie with a low level red. This now seems to explain it.

I'd guess the next unlock begins c.L86 or sth.