Now the dust has settled

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Jackaluk, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    #1 Jackaluk, Nov 9, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    Hey Guys,

The TA staff continue to do a great job for not a lot of reward, as far as I’m concerned! Went through a period of turmoil after the changes to the website. Just wondering now if there will be the chance to bring back the watchlist page, I mean actually bring it back rather than a link somewhere in a post years ago. Just to add, being able to tell from the front page of an app has been reduced in price as you used to be able to do! Just going to a page that shows a long list of apps (if you have a few on your list) with nothing on the front page in relation to a price drop or an update is not super helpful.

I know resources are limited now, but I think for so many people the watch list was SUPER useful. Now I never really easily know what’s going on with tracked apps. There are other ways to track them, but nothing as easy as being done on TA!

Would be much appreciated by all I’m sure!

cheers,

jsenter likes this.
  2. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    LOL, so I guess that was a no then! Some feedback would have been appreciated!

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Sorry — I think the folks who could reply couldn’t provide a good answer. For what it’s worth, I miss the watchlist, too.

4. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Hey Squarezero, I think you’re right! Just hoped by now they could have sorted something, you know a mate of mate doing them a favour or something!