NoteCeption - The only note app that counts for you

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by sirnik, Feb 11, 2015.

1. sirnik

sirnik Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Developer
    We just released a new and unique note app.
    Although it has many features its very clean and easy to use.
    I look forward to your feedback :)

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    This looks pretty neat, actually - though I'd be more likely to want to use it as a Pocket Quicken.

Can you quickly shift items from one list to another: say I had a shopping list with dollar amounts, and a credit card list, could I move all the items from one to the other, like moving a potential debit to an actual one?

If not, you should write one, then I could budget and list in the same app! :D (for the record, I use Clear for my short-term items and Toodledo for long-term items)

3. sirnik

sirnik Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Developer
    Yes you can. Currently you can move one or all items at the same time. With the next update you can additionally move all marked items at once :)

4. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Nice!

I'll be checking this out then.

5. sirnik

sirnik Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Developer
  6. yourAppIsNice

yourAppIsNice New Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Functionality of app

I would like to say that I love the concept of your app, the only problem is that I can't figure out how to use the calculations. The tutorial does not give detailed steps to display examples of a calculation. For example, in the help section where the options are initialization, iteration, and process....there is no real example....just a formula and I can't tell where the values of that example comes from. Under process it says average=sum/count.....what variables are labeled average, sum, and count in this example? Is there a more in-depth tutorial that I can find?

7. Sponggy

Sponggy Active Member

Jul 11, 2015
    It does look usefull,
    i might check it out