North Korea Attacks South Korea

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by The Bat Outta Hell, Nov 23, 2010.

1. YouSuckDude

YouSuckDude Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Above My Postcount
    i dont see why we cant turn north korea into a lake. i mean i personally wouldnt have a problem with it...

2. SJP99

SJP99 Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Ipod Touch game player person like thing????
    11th dimension
    Im not as worried about the new enichment plants, hell they can make all the nukes they want. I would be more concerned if they had managed to mount one on a missle capable of reaching the US and manage to test it wothout it blowing up mid flight.

3. CaptainAwesome

CaptainAwesome Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Student
    The Island of Berk
    #83 CaptainAwesome, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
    Oh, because it doesn't matter if nukes get pointed toward other nearby countries who are our allies. I mean, if it doesn't hurt us directly, who cares, right?

It doesn't matter who North Korea shoots their nukes at; the minute it happens is when the crap hits the fan. Everyone's going to get involved whether they like it or not, and that will be the point at which China is going to have to decide what it's agenda is and whether it's worth the risk to fight a war with the Western powers. If bullets (and nukes) start flying on the Korean peninsula, some level of greater military involvement from the US and probably the EU is gonna take place.

4. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    So you wouldn't have a problem with 20,000,000 innocent people dying, just for the sake of destroying the dicatorship which is made up of a relatively small amount of people?
    That's like saying "why don't we destroy USA so we can get rid of the Ku Klux Klan".

5. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    It's probably better if we just turn Kim Jong-il and all his friends and family into a lake :)

6. CaptainAwesome

CaptainAwesome Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Student
    The Island of Berk
    That's it, it's time that we members build a matter transmogrification ray.

Who's got a few billion lying around to spend on research? :p

7. Scaramoosh

Scaramoosh Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Well they say Nuclear explosions, there's been no direct evidence of this. They claim they have them, however that is yet to be seen. Only five countries really have them and others share with these. Them explosions could have been anything, however we wont know cause they're an isolated country.

8. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
  9. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
  10. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    HOLY CURDLE! That was the best thing I watched today. Holy crap. LOL.

11. sticktron

sticktron Well-Known Member

Wow that was good.
    So are we gonna see NK + China VS SK + US?

12. MadMoney

MadMoney Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    World War III anybody?

13. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    #93 organerito, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
    You must be one of the most unintelligent people I have read.

I should be patient because you must 12 years old. I imagine you have never been outside of your state.

You sound like the American guy who ask my exgirlfriend if she had the "moon" in France. There is another guy who said that he didn't have to learn any other language because English that was good enough for Jesus Christ. (Hint: He didn't speak English)

14. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
  15. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #95 Vovin, Nov 29, 2010

Also count Japan in.

Well, I said it before somewhere else, but here's my guess again:

I think it isn't said that China will back up North Korea. Another possibility could be that China will stay neutral in the process and not neccessarily backing up North Korea.
    China's economy is big at the moment and the US is not longer an enemy, but kind of a big economic partner. China, Europe, Japan and the US have good relationships these days also... I don't think they dare to spoil this for the sake of North Korea so easily.
    And that's bad for North Korea. Without having a big brother who's protecting them, they might become silent very fast.

16. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Yeah, I agree completely. China won't want to side with North Korea, because they won't want to upset USA. A fallout between USA and China would mean trouble for both countries' economy. China will almost certainly remain neutral and will keep on advising North Korea to be peaceful.
    But I can see Kim Jong-il getting frustrated. And I imagine he'll want to go out with a bang.

17. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Literally?

18. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    I don't see why not. He's always been a crazy bastard. I can just picture him on his death bed, whispering in Kim Jong-un's ear, giving him orders to take out South Korea.

19. SJP99

SJP99 Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Ipod Touch game player person like thing????
    11th dimension
    Thats not what i meant, but your right. It would be bad no matter what country got nuked. Thanks.

Anyways, The Korean war was a UN effort right? So i would guess US and SK will have plenty of allies assuming war breaks out. Plus, its unlikely that China will get involved. So NK would be outnumbered, out equipped, out funded...so it looks pretty good for team US+SK+ any other country that helps us.

But i hope there is not a war.

20. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #100 Vovin, Nov 29, 2010

No matter if they outnumbered or not, no matter how their chances are: if NK succeeds to kill at least one more human... that's one too much.

And China only wants to stop further agressive acts and will try to keep both countries seperated. China would'nt like that fact that NK and SK reunite and the U.S. suddenly gets major influence in the reunited Korea.
    This would give China major headaches.