Universal Nonstop Knight (by Kopla Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IzumiNowa, Oct 1, 2015.

1. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    game is fun. I believe you get pet stars from box rewards

2. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I've been playing this on my Android phone, extremely fun.

3. Alysea

Alysea Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Hello,

Indeed, you receive pet rewards when completing bounties, or buying megaboxes :)

4. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    I discovered this one on the App Store yesterday. It was in on the front page, can't remember which category (I think it was the "games we are playing today" section).

Anyways, I'm totally hooked! I picked up the dragon bundle right away. I've played plenty of idle RPGs and clickers before, and this one hits the good aspects of those genres. I guess you could call this one an idle ARPG. The gameplay is basically what you would get if Diablo 3 were turned into an idle/auto dungeon crawler. I love it!

I will say that this sucker sure is a battery killer. That's really the only negative I have to say about it. I have to keep my phone on the charger if I want to keep the game running for any extended amount of time. Luckily it has the clicker game aspect of continuing to farm gold while the app is closed, so if battery is an issue, you can just launch the game to kill a boss and then close it and come back later when the knight is ready to take on the next boss.

I like the pace of progression in this one. Ascensions come fast compared to a lot of clickers I've played and the benefits you get from ascending feel satisfyingly progressive. The fact that I don't have to just sit here tapping on the screen like a mindless tool makes this one much more enjoyable than clickers, too.

Overall, I'm really liking this one. Perfect game to play while studying.

5. AzriaXX

AzriaXX Member

Jul 16, 2018
    Male
    Hi guys, for everyone that is playing the follow-up on iOS, called (yes you guessed it) Nonstop Knight 2, you are all very welcome to join the guild I am in which is a guild for active players looking to have some fun :).

Guildname: The Avengers

Hope to see you ingame!