Universal Nonstop Knight (by Kopla Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IzumiNowa, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    Just bought the starter pack with the dragon for 4.99 glad to support the devs!

2. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Still having issues purchasing, anyone else having this? I see no dragon pack and gems are greyed out :/

3. FRnchFRy

FRnchFRy Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    I just got the game and was trying to enjoy to enjoy it but I keep getting a popup telling me to restore my previous data even though I don't have any. It keeps popping up practically every time I click something and I can't even just click restore and restart. I tried deleting and reinstalling but that didn't work.

4. Alysea

Alysea Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Hey there :)
    We currently encounter a few issues with our shop, which is why you might have troubles purchasing.
    Could you please let us know which device and OS version do you use?

Also, FRnchFRy, are you connected to your Game Center account? If you are, can you try to disconnect then reconnect?

5. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Reinstalled the game and was able to make a purchase! I also had to update my iOS. It was running one update behind. Bought the dragon pack!

Keep up the awesome work guys!

6. Water

Water Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Game Dev
    Japan
    love this knight

everything is nicely done!
    five star from me.

eh,well not everything.
    about music,want some theme musics when i'm playin well.

7. FuriousThumbs

FuriousThumbs Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2016
    How does this game compare to Tap Titans? Which is better?

8. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Why not try both games and see? They are completely different games but have some loose associations.

Billy

9. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    I don't know what genre this game falls under, but I love it! Very satisfying leveling up the special abilities and dealing out a beat down! :) This game and War Tortoise have hit the sweet spot for mobile gaming for me. Much fun!

Bought the dragon IAP to support the developer (besides, who doesn't love a pet dragon) and have to say, would not mind being able to buy more companions. :)

10. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Is there a way to fast forward to a specific level? it's getting a little bit boring to watch the first 100-150 levels fly by before it gets interesting again.

Or maybe an option to automatically fight the boss, so i can leave my phone while working and coming back when it gets interesting again.

Thanks for a great game (already purchased the dragon) :D

11. Alysea

Alysea Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Hey there :)

The only way to go through the levels faster is using a Frenzy potion, or the boss tickets.
    There is no automated feature implemented so far which would allow you to auto fight bosses for example.

12. boodro82

boodro82 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    I purchased some gems but it won't let me collect them. It says I have 2 store purchases and when it tries to validate, it says "Something went wrong. We apologize!". Any help?

13. FuriousThumbs

FuriousThumbs Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Does this game have battery issues where it drains your battery quickly?

14. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Yes, it drains battery very quickly

15. EverSoul

EverSoul Active Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Pretty addictive game. Still like it, despite it being pay or go excruciatingly slow later in the game.

16. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    very nice update released. pets and stuff :)

17. EverSoul

EverSoul Active Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Man, I'm digging this update! I unlocked the tree already. Only Nonstop Knight can you slay hundreds of wolves and undead with a goldfish and a leaf throwing tree. Haha!

The whole collection, quest and buildable allies system really adds to the game I think.

Even some of the subtle things like increased token percentages in the shop and added monster sounds. It's good!

A little bummed that the boss tickets are still only 3 bosses... (30% as far as 1 frenzy, depending on where you frenzy)

...but maybe they're trying to tell us what an time saver it can be to ascend if we save the tickets for the end of our run?

;)

18. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    is there a setting where the screen won't go black after a few minutes? i want to leave the game running while phone is on charger, but every now and then i have to reactivate the phone.

Edit: i know there is such an option on the phone itself, but as far as i know some games override this setting while running.

19. Ultimatix

Ultimatix Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2015
    Germany
    How to get Stars for the Pets?

20. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Not sure but progress is so slow going for me...