Universal Nonstop Knight (by Kopla Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IzumiNowa, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    I love the dragon pack. In fact, I'd buy a second one if I could!

2. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    So I went to go make a purchase but the gems are greyed out? Is it blocked until a certain level? I'm level 13 I believe, floor 55.

3. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    What is the dragon pack ? Is that the only IAP ? If not what are the others ?

4. jdjleo

jdjleo Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Aaaaand done.

I went from raving about how great this game is to deleting the app over the course of a couple hours.

The battery was dying on my iPad so I loaded the app on my iPhone. It then prompted me to continue as my lvl25 knight or start over. I continued as my knight and gained a couple levels etc.

I went back to my iPad and my knight is still 25?!?! It created 2 separate instances of my account instead of progressing?! I prefer to play on my iPad when possible so basically that as just 2 hours wasted. And my account is linked to both gamecenter and Facebook. I also tried deleting the app and reloading and syncing again on my iPad...nope I'm stuck back at 25 it will not recognize the progress made on my iPhone.

Not acceptable. Deleted.

why developers keep missing the boat on synchronizing gameplay across devices is beyond me, and this game has been in testing too long to have an excuse.

5. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    I'm really diggin' this so far. I just played it for almost 2 straight hours while watching Netflix!

6. Roleki

Roleki Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    So how does the dragon pack work? Do you get a permanent buddy that helps along with your clone?

Lovin' this game...

7. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    I like this game a lot. I have been playing it nonstop (ha!) since I downloaded it yesterday. I like the loot elements.

8. dondo

dondo Member

Mar 28, 2015
    Is there a way to carry on loot? I got a three star fish for a weapon with three bonuses on it and I'd hate to lose it.

9. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Yup. He is always there and does AoE damage in the form of a fireball

10. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    No. You lose everything but don't worry, 3 star items become easier to obtain. I just finished a run to floor 225 and had 11 3 star items. :D

11. gomi

gomi Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Devs, can a power-saving mode be implemented? This game makes my phone's battery drain in a matter of an hour or two, and makes it run quite hot.

12. Broadcastorm

Broadcastorm New Member

Oct 12, 2014
    Same here, iPhone 5s

13. Alysea

Alysea Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Hey,

Regarding the power drain, the game is being improved all the time, however it runs with full 3d graphics, so it consumes a lot of power when actively played.
    As the game can be played offline, there is no actual sync of the account.

If you want to play on two devices, you have to restore your account on each every time. The process to follow is the following: 1st device is device A 2nd device is device B

Your main game is on device A. If you want to play on device B for the first time, you just have to install the game, make sure you are connected to the same Google Play Games account, then tap on "restore another progress". If you want to play again on device A with the progress made on device B, you need to uninstall the game, them follow the same step as above.

This is a complicated process, but hopefully it will get better very soon!

14. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    How can I purchase the dragon? Everytime I go to make a purchase gems are greyed out and don't see any IAP lol

15. Alysea

Alysea Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Hey Zeillusion,
    Are you connected on a stable internet network to make your purchases?

16. FuriousThumbs

FuriousThumbs Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Was really tempted to download this but now I am concerned as I don't like games which make the device go hot and drain the battery. Also someone said the cloud save doesn't sync properly between devices.

17. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    But of course :)

I never have issues making purchases. I have great internet as well. It's always greyed for me in this game though.

18. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I really like this game! I'm going to give it some more time before I give a full review but I love the entire concept of the game.

It's pretty cool dev.

Billy

19. Mintslap

Mintslap Member

Apr 18, 2014
    Can anyone suggest when should one ascend? I can already ascend twice but im keeping em for now just in case. Need extra thoughts on this.
    Other than that enjoying the game so far.
    Gj devs!

20. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    When gold upgrades become kinda meaningless. I get pretty far, get stuck, then do something else for a while while the game earns money. Then I spend it all and see if I can beat boss now.

Basically it's worth pushing towards a new multiplier if you're close, but when you're stuck you're often stuck.

Protip: ability use can help you dodge boss attacks. timing is everything!!