Universal noded - a unique minimal puzzle coming to the App Store on August 2

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PixelEnvision, Jul 24, 2017.

1. PixelEnvision

PixelEnvision Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Indie Developer
    Brighton, UK
    Hello everyone,

I would like to announce that our new minimalist puzzle game based on a unique line folding & shape matching mechanism, noded, will launch next week at August 2nd. This is our second puzzle game after last year’s kubic.

noded is a relaxing puzzle game with a simple goal: fold the geometric shape to solve the various challenges. With a clean UI and simple rule-set, noded challenges players to complete 80 uniquely crafted puzzles with the fewest moves possible. Featuring the beautiful ambient music of Kyle Preston (known for “Prune”) and without any time restrictions, noded offers a unique calming experience. noded is a premium ($0.99) game with no ads or in-app purchases.

[​IMG]

GAME FEATURES
    • ◉ Color Blind mode
    • ◉ Power Saving mode
    • ◉ 3D Touch (iPhone 6 or later)
    • ◉ Haptic Feedback (iPhone 7 or later)
    • ◉ Home Screen Quick Actions (iPhone 6 or later)
    • ◉ No internet connection required
    • ◉ Progress is synchronized with iCloud across all your devices
    • ◉ Game Center leaderboard & achievements with a fair scoring system. You will rank higher for solving more puzzles with fewer moves.
    • ◉ Localized into 9 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean & Turkish

[​IMG]

You can find all the screen shots and further details in our Press Kit here.

2. cokamouse

cokamouse Active Member

Oct 12, 2016
    iOS Game Reviewer & webdev
    Mississauga ONTARIO
    I like it so far. I find that the UI is very clear and clean, easy to figure out. and the rule-set is simple enough to understand quickly. Gonna keep an eye out for this one in August!