Universal Noblemen: 1896 (By Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Foursaken_Media, Aug 30, 2017.

1. marcus76

marcus76 Active Member

May 14, 2015
    Each army has a the nb of supply on the left of its banner. You can resupply using 5 war points and the buttom on the left menu. The army has to be close to a depot

2. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    How to gain silver btw ? 100 silver per new campaign games is so low and not much to level up so many unit that have tons of exp in one long campaign game @@

3. marcus76

marcus76 Active Member

May 14, 2015
    Crate, wagons and skirmish with video to double

4. BlackBlurr

BlackBlurr New Member

Sep 2, 2017
    #124 BlackBlurr, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    Been playing a couple days now and love the game so far. I enjoy the more tactical strategy the game employs and the whole fighting style in general. I do have some difficulties with the game. First, it appears to be incredibly hard to get new units or any sort of supplies. It would be nice if it were easier to be able to get them. On that same topic, the skirmish chests take forever to build up. You have to win dozens and dozens of battles to level it up so that you can get something decent. Lastly, it seems to me that the timers when an officer or a loadout gets killed is incredibly long. One of the things I like most about this game is that you can keep playing and playing without worrying about the dumb energy requirement that so many other F2P games have. This incredibly long wait time kind of nullifies this benefit. Also, I've had to turn the graphic settings way down because it gets very choppy and slow on my iPhone 6s, latest version.

Anyway, thanks for the game, love a lot of your games, though I do agree with others that I enjoy your premium games much more than this F2P ones. Not many good premium games around now.

5. junkyardheart

junkyardheart Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Hmm, this game is extremely confusing. I have no idea what I should be doing, despite somewhat of a tutorial. Also, the $4.99 starter pack disappeared from the shop and has been replaced with a $29.99 offer. I was going to buy the $4.99 starter pack now that I have the cash. Also, every time I go to the screen with 'Militia' I get stuck in that screen. Back arrow does not respond, nothing responds. Just have to quit the app and start over. Just a mess of an app. Too bad. I'm about ready to delete this one.

I've purchased every Foursaken Media game since Heroes & Castles, but to be honest the only one I've loved is the original Heroes & Castles. I spent a lot on the game and got countless hours of fun gaming with that one. Each time I try a new Foursaken Media game I just end up going back to Heroes & Castles again. Since that game they insist on making the games so complicated. And I hate the auto-fight feature on some of their latest games. You feel compelled to use them in order to win but you feel like you're just wasting your time watching everything play out for you. I'd like to see them do something new along the lines of the first H&C. Just a fun game that is easy to learn with the focus on playing.

6. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    So there's no way to directly order your ships to fire somewhere in battle?

7. In tactical map yea

8. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    #128 JCho133, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    :p

I meant like while in battle, if I wanted to mark a certain area for the ship to focus fire

9. That'd be cool.... or if you could aim your fort or fortress guns for AOE when attacked... though i doing think I've ever lost a campaign battle

10. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah exactly, like when you have a blockade on the map too...

Nothing too specific, just a little nudge to be like "pls try to fire like over here"

And you are the epitome of skill if that's the case!

11. chitty007

chitty007 Active Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Probably a dumb question but is it cross save between ios and Android?

No one does that anymore right?

12. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    Just encounter enemy with 2 lv90 officer, now all my lv40 officer and my 2 loadout is injury, they are monster, there isn't any way to retreat or reroll the skirmish battle, wtf is that @@ it's beyond paywall

13. Oh ive lost my fair share of skirmish... just very few campaign... I've found you just hsve to keep unlocking the daily chests, keep upgrading everyone, etc... no paywall.

I did just have a battle where I could aim the airship! It was a left-to- right map... I could select it and tell it where to shoot! Reporting it to FM that I coulsnt before this because the ships hsve always been too off screen...

14. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
    I would like to share my opinion about this new game release.
    First it's great that's is free,
    very nice graphics
    Sounds
    Game environment

Minuses
    - Too mouch In-App Purchases
    - Annoying Tutorial and pop-ups
    - Drains iphone battery extremely fast
    - Iphone gets very hot while playing the game.
    - Controls could be better, especially when taking cover and trying to jumping over obstacles.

15. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    #135 JCho133, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    This is for the airship though, correct? Not just a "water" ship

16. 16bitAindo

16bitAindo Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    It is my understanding that Skirmish battles get harder and harder the more you complete so if you have done lots to try and open crates then the chances are you have hit a difficulty wall not a pay wall. Get to grinding until you are powerful enough to complete the next battle.

17. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    my question is beside using real money, what else i can grind when replay an campaign mission only give me 10 penny, even the wagon will take few hous to reach 200 silver for me to double it with video ads.

18. Squablo

Squablo Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Guys.......please please please......pretty please bring your catalog of games, including this one, to the Nintendo Switch. I've always thought that your quality of games belong on a Nintendo platform.....

19. Excalipur

Excalipur Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2017
    I decommissioned an active officer and it seems to have removed the slot in addition to the officer. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

There's currently only one open slot and one to be unlocked at lv8. The second slot is gone.

20. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

The skirmish battles automatically recycle after a loss - should be nearly impossible to get "stuck"; I think we're going to look into adding an "easy" and "hard" toggle on skirmish to allow for an extra degree of choice (easy will probably give -1 shield, and hard +1 - or something).

Might also look into some more interesting ideas like a mini prestige mechanic where you can reset your skirmish level, and get some bonuses based on how high of a level you were (or something.... just thinking out loud).

In the end, any problems like that (believe it or not) are not because of a "paywall", but just because of balance issues - we're listening and will be tuning accordingly! Anyone who has played our games before should know that we like to make difficult games (when they're of this type, at least)... again, we're listening and will be tweaking stuff as fast as we can to iron out kinks like these!

Thats a bug fixed in the upcoming first update >_< Already submitted so hopefully it'll be approved soon!