Universal Noblemen: 1896 (By Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Foursaken_Media, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Almerto

Almerto Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Hi, i have a friend that's unable to play after the last update, opening the game he gets the message "new expansion files are needed,but are currently unavailable for download. please try again later"
    The device is huawei ascend p8, last version of android and enough free space

Any idea about how to fix it?

2. Should be fixed as of this morning on Android, there was am error with file size or something not matching patched size blablabla :l

its what I play it primarily on and just got an update...

3. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    There still seems to be an issue with the crates because I was promised 2 legendaries and 5 epics in one of my supply crates, but I only got one legendary and less than 5 epics (I don't remember the exact number) . I still have yet to get a legendary armor. I hope I get a good one. All I have for now is some epic flack armor with 20 armor, +3 regen, +75 health, a 1250 shield, and lvl 1 inspire and spotter.

4. Jrcat2

Jrcat2 Member

Sep 3, 2017
    Can the AI get boats/aircrafts, I have never seen them use one. What is the point of the cards that destroy boats/aircrafts if they can't use them.

Will there be more levels to skirmish to increase difficulty?

5. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Hi there, I brought the 700gold pack which promises 2 legendary. But i got none. Is this a bug or the description is wrong in the first place? Please advice and refund my gold!

6. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

This was indeed a bug thats now fixed in the latest update.

Definitely shouldn't hapEmail us at [email protected], explain the situation, and we should be able to help you out - sorry for the inconvenience!

Also, are you fully updated? We "fixed" a few things related to rarity generation in the most recent update.

7. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #227 JCho133, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    Holy shit this update is excellent... 5 star bump!

8. The content update is exciting too.... more war elephants but this time with cannons (!!) And war blimps and bombers and....

Its funny the reactions now looking back.. often, FM gets accused of ramping it up too fast in difficulty.... this time its a slow burn then the variety and challenge explodes.... and people complain either way :D guess its why you should stick to your vision and mission and adjust for recurrent issues

9. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    My ghouls keep bugging out and stop moving randomly on this map

Attached Files:

10. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

Yeah... I mean honestly, we're just going to keep focusing on making stuff we think is fun, and hope others like it too. But we're really happy where Noblemen is at now, and where it's heading - I think it feels a LOT better than at launch, and we'll continue to keep tweaking and adding stuff based on feedback.

Will check it out!

11. Sarcze

Sarcze New Member

Sep 24, 2017
    I started playing this game 4 Days ago without knowing anything about it and I must say, It's one heck of a game! I've rarely played games with my phone anymore since I've moved to PC, but this game brought me back to my phone.

I do have some questions though,
    1. With the Epic Crate that you can get every 24 hours after completing a campaign, do you need to complete a campaign that hasn't been completed before? Replaying a campaign doesn't work?

2. How many silver limit of the Wagon is increased every campaign? And how many silver is generated every 10 minutes?

3. Is there a way to decrease the difficulty of the skirmish in mind for the next update yet? Something like resetting the difficulty every time you collect the skirmish crate perhaps.

12. Jrcat2

Jrcat2 Member

Sep 3, 2017

1 yes you need to beat a campaign mission you haven't beaten yet until you have beaten the campaign and then it's any mission after 30

2 I'm not exactly sure but its max is at about 1030 and it's based on stars. And it seems like the generation per 10 min also increases with stars but I'm not sure.

3 They said they were thinking about an easy/hard mode for skirmish, not sure if they are still thinking about that, but resetting probably wouldn't be a good idea because it would take a long time to get the higher level crates because you get skirmish points based on skirmish level (max of 5 per win) but maybe they could let you chose what level you want to play.

13. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    Anyone know if rewards increase per skirmish difficulty level? I’m on the max difficulty and usually open the crate at about 40 shields. So if I was on the first difficulty and opened a crate at 40, would the rewards be the same?

14. 16bitAindo

16bitAindo Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Any plans to port this to PC? Free to play on steam could work. Some co-op missions maybe? Account sharing between platforms? As a mostly PC gamer I'd definitely play this. I struggle with the controls at times and the fps drops on some maps are killing me.

15. 16bitAindo

Mar 15, 2014
    Thanks for the recent update devs! I've never had the game crash before but now I've had two in the last 30 minutes. The game just freezes. Both occasions have been during me shooting.

Also accuracy on ships and airships is just awful. I can miss 6 or more times in a row. Not only do they have a massive range of damage they can cause meaning they are unreliable but most of the time you miss. I'd also love to see these units get exp for attacking like ground units do.

16. woogoat

woogoat Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    I haven't seen a single gun upgrade since the update. That by design? Just noticed a new update - will test that out.

17. 16bitAindo

Mar 15, 2014
    I did the best gold pull earlier....15 epic and 5 legendary? Got 4 upgrades for the shrapnel gun so they are definitely in there. I was on the most recent version of the game.

18. woogoat

woogoat Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Haven't tried a chest yet. Normally I'd seen 2-3 in the war shop after refreshing a few times.

19. 16bitAindo

Mar 15, 2014
    Could it be that perhaps you have all the upgrades for your currently unlocked weapons? I'm not sure I've seen upgrades for weapons that are still locked.

20. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

Hasn't changed... must just be an unlucky coincidence?

The rewards are the same... only factor is the number of shields you're opening it with.

No plans at this time. Re: performance... what device are you using?