iPad No more fingers game

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tracy Squish, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Tracy Squish

Tracy Squish New Member

Aug 28, 2010
    WHY FINGERS ON THE iPHONE or iPAD

Tell me something? If you bought a new home that happened to be situated in a muddy yard and area – would you just walk in – mud on your feet – without either taking off your footwear - or making sure they were clean so you wouldn’t track it all over the carpet? Of course you wouldn’t. Then seriously and realistically – why would you spend from $500.00 to 900.00 of a new iPad – the legend in its own time; something you love 73.6% more than your mate – only to paw it to tears - with your filthy rotten hands?

I mean – really. Must I say – “Stop and think about it?” Does it take hearing that – to get you to open your eyes to the fact – it literally makes NO SENSE at all – to have such a beautiful device – something you use more often than you brush your teeth – only to muck up its face???? Especially when you not only have THE alternative – but one that has multiple bonuses for you – the user of the iPad.

My neighbor has an iPad. Upon seeing the STYLUS-R-Us 12” iWand – he gasp and said – “Wow! Kinda long isn’t it?” Being a friend – I gave him his choice of colors (he took aluminum) to try for one week – telling him that the end of the week – I wanted it back. At the end of the seven days – he smiled and said – “Okay….okay…how much do you want for it?” Returning the smile – I told him it was his as a gift. He went on to say - he had no idea how he used fingers - since day two of the iPad coming out - and there was no way he could go back to fingers again.

Listen: This is NO SALES PITCH!!! This isn’t to make more money! This is one iPad owner – wanting to pass on THE most important option for your iPad you could ever get. Whether it’s the Rogers iWand (9”) - or our 12” iWand – hey? You just do not have any idea - how much CLEANER your screen will REWMAIN. You have no idea how many times faster you can navigate - text - email - flip pages and play games. You have no idea how much MORE FUN your iPad or iPhone will be – using one of our stylus. Do the math! Watch the YOUTUBE video on this web site – and see how easily it activates anything it lands on.

There is NO DOWNWARD PRESSURE required. It’s the next closest thing to “hovering” over an icon – and it opens. Not quite – but close to it. Check out the web site and read the reviews. You just have no idea what you’re missing - and you will kick your own overly large butt – for not getting one of these styluses before this. beststylus.com