No Game! Excellent Photo Editor 'Handy Photo' (Universal) $2.99 > Free + Yamaha Synth

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Habakuk, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

Free for the very first time! Large files possible—up to 36 megapixels (depending on device) for imported RAWs p.e. It's not the only photo editor in the store but definitely one of the better ones. Watch the video! Highly recommended!

+++

Run In Crowd is free again! Side scroll running game.
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/run-in-crowd/id493001572?mt=8

Metronome M1 for musicians (was $ 1.99 before):
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/metronome-m1/id951002984?mt=8

Yamaha Synth Book, there are missing some audio interfaces but it's a very nice gift by the synth profs:
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/yamaha-synth-book/id947712793?mt=8

2. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    Handy Photo is my favorite IOS photo application and is highly recommended. I've used it a lot.

It includes a "retouch" feature to remove blemishes or unwanted parts of the picture. You can highlight an area and the app will remove it and use the surroundings to determine what to put in it's place. If someone has a zit, this feature can remove it. If there's someone photo bombing the photo, this retouch feature can remove them.

The "Magic Crop" lets you do a reverse crop. ie: If you have a picture with blue sky at the top, you can make the picture bigger and the app will fill the extra area with blue sky.

And it does heaps more. :)

3. Takeo_Masaki

Takeo_Masaki Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Student
    England
    Wow thanks guys never heard of this before. Just went on it and it was awesome. Wasn't what I was expecting!

4. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    I love photo editing and this app just took my love for it sky high and beyond! I just started using it and I'm floored at its ease of use. The biggest PLUS is how much control I feel I have over the editing of my photos. No limitations or restrictions as to how far I can go and I love it!

Great app! I got it for free, but I would have hands down paid for it. I've paid over $20 to find a good photo editing app and most have been decent, but lacking freedom and range.

Rating: ## (2 thumbs up)

5. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Thought to give this a try and I'm really liking it because it works great and it's so easy to use. There are video's to completely inform anyone how to use it. Wow, thanks for posting, this is definitely staying on my device.