NO game! Camera, Editor, Collages ACDSee (Universal) $1.99>Free, all IAPs ($15) free!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Habakuk, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

ALL "In-App-Purchases" are free right now (and for the first time)!!!

NOTE! There are at least 15 (fifteen) IAPs listed inside the app. The iTunes' IAPs list is NOT complete (only 10). You have to load an image, choose some FX, filter, stickers or frames AND hit "Apply"! Then you'll see—sooner or later—the standard iOS IAP purchase dialoge. Check if there is noted "free", otherwise the sale is over.

Don't miss the IAPs "Hats", "Wigs 2", "Crazy Shades", "Deluxe" (Frames) and all others. The "Pro Pack" alone was $4.99 before. Check the complete app inside (all options/features)! IAPs are marked by a very small dollar symbol.

2. sam the lion

sam the lion Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Italy
    Thanks. Gosh, so much IAPs it was almost tiring to "buy" all of them, lol. Although frames and stickers are really ugly anyway.

3. Habakuk

Wouldn't that be a great theme for an arcade game/button smasher? Who licenses faster/more IAP freebies (in a fake app similar like ACDSee)? Bonus/Power-Up: More than one device at the same time. Malus/Power-down: Some casual time-outs of the iOS App Store as two or three days ago. #

At least they are high res and you can adjust them in almost any way. The most important IAP seems to be the Pro Pack.

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks, Habakuk. My girlfriend will like this app too much.

5. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    Thank you guys only an information the iap are not free

6. Habakuk

#6 Habakuk, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    …any more. Yes. It's over. In my records it was a 20 hrs (or less) IAP sale (the app itself is still free). That's way too short. I recommend at least 72 hrs sales. Since the app is on sale for the second time (published late 2014) there is hope that there will be another IAP sale as well (sooner or later; I'll try to report). With the Pro Pack ACDSee is very recommended, although the edit, save, export, reload, re-edit functions remind a tiny bit to Windows. (Non-Windows-users have to learn that.)

As always you have to be quick in the Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals forum. Check it at least twice a day!

Devs! There are no reliable data bases anywhere with records of IAP sales (like AppShopper for apps p.e.). One (another) big disadvantage of IAPs: Sales are hardly recognized. You can't find anywhere a "before"-price. A solution for that dilemma maybe is the way ACDSee does (and as demoed right now). Make app & IAP sale simultaneously. They announced it correctly: "Mar 17 2015 only!" afair. There could have been additional informations anyway—the before prices p.e.

Btw there are FAR more than 15 IAPs inside ACDSee (25+?). Yesterday I had the "chance" (call it duty, job, hard work, tap smasher) to install it on another iTunes account and the frames alone have five sub menues (all with separate IAPs) and the stickers eight.

IAPs are a pain in the … anyway. Make a game out of them (see my prev posting and the next paragraph) and switch them off completely. Bad invention. Publish Full and Light versions. Make use of paid updates if you need more money. There must be some hidden mechanics inside iOS App Store because earlier (before iOS 7 afair) EACH app update was called "Free Update" (so the must be Paid Updates as well).

Some other aspects for a spectacular IAP-themed arcade game: FIND the IAPs in an app's shop ("RPG game inside the arcade game"), some of them are nicely hidden! There are IAPs worth from $.99 to $99.99 (score). Hack it! (Look for free websites offering unlimited amount of coins for Asphalt 8 with one click p.e.) Magic boss power-up (time-limited): Restore purchases of consumables after five years playing! But you have to find (remember) them first in several apps! Could become hectic. Smash the cheaters in Game Center who are paying for scores. Even more pressure (higher levels): Install massive IAP sales on multiple iTunes accounts.

7. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Reminds me of [​IMG]. :p

Think I got most of them, but I don't remember 5 levels of frames - I probably missed them.

I don't get thy they didn't have a 'Everything' IAP. I don't think I've ever seen an app with so difficult to get IAP, usually apps are more up front with "Buy Me!" banners/buttons/etc.