Universal Nitro Chimp Grand Prix: Race your way to victory this August!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by c4th4t, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c4th4t

c4th4t Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2014

Vroom! Vroom!
    It's launch week and we're in the final stretch...

[​IMG]

We have a few more promo codes to share:
    WHH3JT4KMPMH
    J9F6KAMA6M9L
    X6JKEXWFAWHM
    TY37HTL96TYE

Your feedback is appreciated!

2. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    took the first one. of course ill provide some video impression for this one. oh all codes have been redeemed btw.

3. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    been playing this for almost an hour and found a few things that out of my expectation about this game. at first i thought this would be just a normal endless racing, moving left and right, jump on ramp, collecting coins, and im totally surprised that this game is a combination of those above with mario kart style. so basically you have opponent on every race and you can collect boost, WEAPONS :), also its quite challenging on how you handle the track. for ex.: when you perform a ramp jump and landed on a slope surface, it will reduce your speed.
    upgrade your vehicle isnt a guarantee to win the race, sometimes if you are good enough, you can win the race without upgrades. of course its going to be a bit difficult but possible. there is a boss race on the 6th stage, i dont know how many boss there yet, but ill keep playing this one for sure.

4. c4th4t

c4th4t Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Hi redribbon, thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us about the game!