Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch Games' started by crunc, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Oh man u are in for a treat, i played Zelda till 3am! Ive never done that with another game.
    The physics in it and the amount of diffrent ways you can do things is just wow
    For example, just swinging your torch once on dry grass will scorch it, keep doing it and u will set it in fire, combat is so satisfying too.
    Anyone on the fence getting a switch is worth it for this game, that might sound crazy but it really is one of a kind

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Is the single player fun enough of Snipperclips or is it better with two people just curious, might get one after all it's getting so much good reviews, this looks like it can compete or will be better than the Gamecube the best Nintendo console in my eyes.

3. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Played a couple hours of Zelda and loved it. I have played every Zelda game but only ever beat the first three, Zelda, Zelda 2 and Zelda LttP.

Played a bunch of Bomberman with my wife and son, had a lot of fun. I would love to try the eight players on one system at some point. There is suppose to be a two player story mode but I haven't had time for that yet.

Thinking about getting Snipperclips, looks fun.

4. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    I ended up buying it. If you like physics puzzle games, it's fun either way. I played a few levels with my daughter and it was a blast. It's more fun with a second person but single player works fine.

5. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    No idea bro. As I honestly haven't played in dock till now. Have been on table TOP or just simply handheld mode most of time. But I do heard when playing BOTW in dock mode not being able to charge the battery to 100%.

Regardless I think this device wouldn't be different to other battery powered smart device where your first few charges the battery indicator will never be accurate as it takes some time to calibrate itself.

6. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    I heard current there is some issue with the controls in bomberman? Like hige delay of some sort? I am very keen to pick it up and I love bomberman. Kinda grew up with it. But hearing those don't feel very pleasing for now

7. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Maybe online? The controls are fantastic local, I have not tried online yet.

8. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    If anyone has trouble getting friend codes go on Nintendo life forums, they are fantastic and everyone is happy to share their codes. Maybe its because hardly anyone has got the switch on the ta forums or just want certain people on their list idk but if u have any problems go there, ive already got 20 people in my list!
    It will be great when alot more people come on board and more multiplayer functions on every game

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Hey guys I also picked up a switch! Anyone heard about it being scratched when putting it into the dock at all? That has me worried so I am only using handheld mode haha.

10. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    No dude i have not heard of that one at all? And im on the Nintendo life forums and been looking at stuff like potential problems but have not come across that.
    Personally i got some free screen protectors with a carry case i got off amazon, also came with some headphones and game carry case so a great deal for £15
    Maybe u shud get a screen protector if u that worried?

11. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Man I hate stuff on my screens but I heard you can put some type of tape on the dock where the switch would go. But anyways I am loving Zelda I mean wow.

12. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Zelda is crazy good, I didn't believe the hype to be honest boy was i wrong!
    But honestly your worried over nothing dude it will NOT scratch the switch, trust me this is Nintendo your talking about, that is something that would have been obvious to them, they would not create a dock for it to get scratched!
    Trust me your over thinking it

13. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Ok but I have seen some pictures you can google it if you want. But hey also what do you think of the battery life as handheld mode so far? BOTW drained it hella quick.

14. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Well i play it in bed so my battery never runs out as im plugged in haha
    But yeah i got 2 hours 20 mins when i was downstairs on zelda which aint that bad considering what you are playing? How fast is yours going?

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Yea probably about the same for me but that was the first time after being charged out of the box as I got mine this morn :)

16. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Feel free to add me my friend code is 070569415428

17. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    It says I cant find you? Try to add me:
    5683-1353-0424

18. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Sent!

19. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Ah, I like being an early adopter sometimes. Haven't done this since the first PSP (bought a white one from Japan back when they were all black in the UK...).

Anyway, I'm up and running, kind of. My friend code is 5948-6652-1589, and I'm going by the handle Krillin, as I'm getting bored of OK...

Amenbro, I added you. Alex, no joy. You're invisible!

20. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Everyone keeps saying they cant find me :( idk why either
    Well ive added u thanks dude!
    Yeah i dont regret buying this switch at all, this might sound cheesy but this is the mobile device ive always wanted, the games we will get on this are going to be crazy especially when they start using the switch quirks
    Right now I cannot stop playing zelda after several hours its my faivroute game ive ever played bar none, by that i mean I personally am having the perfect gaming experience, im completely immersed in the world of botw, its sucked me in....to me that is gaming perfection, cant ask for more!
    P.s would love to see an article by shaun on botw haha but i know thats not going to happen since this is only ios