Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch Games' started by crunc, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
  2. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    #102 Sash-O, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017

Attached Files:

3. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Holy crap sasho its nearly Friday!! Thanks for the list of games,
    Man i was worried as a couple of weeks ago i read a stupid probably click bait article saying they played breath of the wild and the world seeed empty, that there wasnt as much in there?! Part of me thought what if thats true... ut if its already getting 10/10 reviews and people have already classed it the best zelda, i know we are getting something special! Omg after tmoz the switch will be delivered to my door and im off work haha u cant buy moments like that
    Still ive said before but the game i really am looking forward to is project octopath travellor, it just looks beautiful

4. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Wow those indie games on the Switch are very pricey, if people won't even pay 2 dollar for an IOS game who thinks they gonna pay 20 or 25 dollars for something that plays and looks just as good on IOS mwuhahahaha not many, I can tell you.

5. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

#105 BazookaTime, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    I have no problem paying $20 for quality indie games, been doing so on the Xbox, PS 4 and WiiU, Switch will be no different.

Very few of these games make it to iOS and if they do, Binding of Issac, they are $15, in that case.

6. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    Just got my text from Best Buy saying I can pick it up tomorrow. Too bad I have to work until 3pm. That's going to be a long day.

7. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Sorry BazookaTime didn't want to piss you off, I am just mad that most people complain here not you but others about pricing and stuff, and that pisses me off, everybody is free to pay or play what they want, I just wanted to make a statement, I don't should make posts like this, it's the last time I do that promised or they can ban me ha ha.

8. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    To be fair rogerl i also will be buying the games BUT i do feel Nintendo price tags seem expensive?
    For example superbomberman is £50 which sounds crazy! I thought it was more of a mobile game type experience? Do u feel that the game is worth that price? I wanted to buy it but that price is putting me off a bit.

9. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    To me Bomberman looks more like a 20 dollar or Euro game, but Nintendo is never cheap when it comes to games look at virtual console, their old nes games sell for 5 or 10 dollar that's insane, don't know why people wanna play that old shit anyway no offense everything their own.

The Switch looks great and lots of games too, but for me an old geezer it's just too late, and having two systems IOS and Switch that's too much for me, there are so many games on IOS that I have or need to delete unfinished games because I wanna always play the new stuff.

10. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Haha no i get it, im sure your not that old, hell im 34yrs old and i feel like a big kid with my switch coming tmoz
    But im the same some of the old nes stuff is crap to me and i think how the hell does anyone want to pay what they ate asking for! I only purchased some when they were in sale and they get boring soooooo fast and have very little playability. Ios still has some great games i too have so so many ive not played!

11. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    I guess everyone has their tastes. I have a 3DS and about 90% of the games I play on it are VC NES and SNES games. It's all about nostalgia and I grew up playing those titles. They bring back a lot of nice memories. Just in the past year I've finished the original Zelda, Metriod, and Castlevania II and I'm working on Zelda A Link to the Past and Super Metriod. To me, 5 to 10 dollars to relive my childhood isn't too much. But like I said, everyone has their tastes.

12. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    It's not like Nintendo priced Bomberman themselves, had nothing to do with them.

EDIT: Top of the page again: So Zelda is getting amazing review scores, can't wait.

13. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
  14. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    This. Also, people treat $5 or $ 10 like it is $500. You don't need to buy all games, but I don't think the price tag is high, unless people take piracy in consideration, since it is easy to play those games in that way.

Also, another problem is some might want 100000 games in which they only play for like five minutes and move to next one, without really enjoying what it has to offer. If one dig into a game I think the person is going to find thei dollar worth in most cases.

15. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    My Switch is sitting in a box at home, waiting for me. However, when I get to fire it up, I'd be happy to friend-up with some of you TA forum guys. Should we start a new thread for that or use this one?

16. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Yeah defo i just got mine opening now to fire up zelda
    But yeah a friend code thread is a great idea
    Il try and do one now

17. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Quality of it is fantastic, even the click sounds are satisfying, feels very comfortable to hold.
    Just setup, had a couple of errors when trying to link to wifi, if you also do i found that when i skipped the internet settings and did it later my flight mode was on?? So switched it off and then connected, dont know if anyone else had this problem?

18. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    #118 Sash-O, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017

I have like 1500 games on iTunes & maybe that's the reason why I'm looking forward to have a new console with a few good games.:D

I'm interested, let's do this guys!

Got a call today, my Switch arrived at the store!
    The only problem is that I'm visiting my parents right now, so I have to wait till monday! Nooooooo... :(

19. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    So far breath of wild is crazy beautiful, it feels strange playing this mobile a little surreal

20. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Wow I thought this thread would be blowing up today? Guess not