Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch Games' started by crunc, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Doom is flipping amazing to play in your hands!!!!! Also Cat Quest is worth it to double dip just for that dodge roll button Switch has! Next up Skyrim omg.....

2. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    #642 RHess00, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    Just finished the main story. That was an amazing ending! And the post game is just perfect.

3. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Just beat the main story, 131 moons collected(out of 999...) and about half of all the other collectables found. Amazing game, fantastic ending lol!

4. PeterID

PeterID Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Hi guys!

Sky Force Reloaded is coming to Nintendo Switch in December 2017!

Also coming to Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/667600 (Nov 30th), PS4 (Nov 28th) and Xbox One (Dec 1st)
    So, if you've played SFR to death on your phone or tablet, but wished you could turn it sideways or play with your girlfriend - here's your chance!

Best regards,
    Peter,
    Infinite Dreams.

5. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Got my second Switch a few days back after I sold the first, had to play Super Mario Odessey couldn’t hold it any longer ha ha, I played all the 3D Mario games and Super Mario Sunshine is or was my favorite, got 38 moons so far and the Sand Kingdom is my favorite world so far, I will play this game for a year or so on and on and that is the only game I will play and than I will sell it again, the reason I have to sell are my bad eyes unfortunatly, I see only 40 to 50% nowadays and can’t play in handheld mode because I don’t >>>>>> see it well enough, so I have to play on my parents big screen with my lenses glasses don’t work well enough either only on my Ipad. And my eyes getting worse in 5 to 10 years so I think it’s the last Mario I will ever play, it’s a bit sad really but that’s life.

I can reccommend Super Mario Odessey to anybody because it’s really fun and this is the only game you can’t find on IOS for now.

6. RHess00

Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    Thanks Andy!

7. RHess00

Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    #648 RHess00, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    I'm sorry to hear about your vision problems. Have you looked into any new tech that could help? There are a few devices like these http://http://lowvisionmd.org/3-medical-devices-that-are-helping-the-legally-blind-to-see/
    They might be too expensive now but maybe in a few years they'll be more affordable.

8. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Thanks RHess, I looked into it interesting but I will be needing this only 15 years from now I think maybe then it’s affordable for now 50% will be just fine it’s not that bad it’s just more fun if you see 100% but don’t know how that is because the most I have seen is 60% when I was younger.

9. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    No worries. :)

Edit: You are in my thoughts, Roger! Hope you'll be gaming with us for many years to come. :)

10. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Thanks Andy, I hope I can game another 10 years don’t know else really what to do besides listening to music my other passion, watching movies is also a hobby but that will be over too, good eyes are not given to everybody unfortenatly, it should be though because seeing very good is half the fun, I do everything on my Pro the last year and that works very well thank god.

I do wonder though how I sometimes become number one on some games like Bubble Gum Hero, is it because I don’t see it very well or that other people see it to good ha ha, that’s funny.

11. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Gear.Club Unlimited is out physical and digital formats. It’s literally gear.club from iOS without energy bars, repair timers, upgrade timers and double currencies.

Plays fantastic :)

12. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    #653 ROGER-NL, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    I switched back to handheld mode because it’s just more fun and I am used to it now, see it well enough now, love Super Mario Oddesey, got 53 moons now but I restarted several times just for the heck of it.

13. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Wish I could play Super Mario Odessey on the Ipad Pro big screen it would be so much better for me than on the tiny Switch screen, I put the Switch aside for now it’s just not working with my eyes too bad, back to IOS then, IOS is more in my blood now than Nintendo to be honest.

14. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Why not play the Switch on your TV?

15. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Tried it but my eyes are not good enough, I am gonna sell it for the second time, I am done with it, this was the last console for me, I just love IOS to much to bother with something else, the recent releases for IOS showed me that I don’t need anything else anymore, and in 5 to 10 years my eyes are so bad that I have to give gaming up as a whole, sad but that’s life. Steve jobs died at 56 and I have to give up gaming at 56 what do you prefer.

16. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    https://gaemspge.com/m155-personal-gaming-monitor.html
    I just ordered one of these. Will fit in my backpack nicely and im going to fiddle around see if i can mount the switch permanently to the backside of it.

17. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Looks great, but I sold the Switch allready, back to the Pro then.

18. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    I hope I’m not the only one that sees this System as thee PERFECT handheld just needs Themes & Folders & while it has many now way more games keep em coming o.o

I come from using Tiny screens started out gaming with a DS Phat then a iPod 2 even now I have devices that are on the small ish side so this is not tiny for me this is perfect size. I like the wiiu game pad always wished for that thing to become portable & here is the Switch bigger then the 3DS screen wise but not as big as a iPad 9.7 & FULLY portable (finally Nintendo) it’s perfect! It’s even got console games being ported to it, being made for it.
    I hope it continues to hit off well, get great games for it I mean we got both Dragon quest builders confirmed plus a Pokémon Rpg coming next year 2018 gonna be great for gaming on the Switch.

19. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Got to admit I don't really understand. Why would playing on a big screen (TV or monitor) not work where a 9.7" iPad screen would? Just get the biggest TV you can afford and sit close?