Ninja Smoke (MongaPop) NOW FREE!!!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ombaudsman, Aug 2, 2012.

1. ombaudsman

ombaudsman Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2010
    New version on it's way.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Smoke - Preschool

Mongapop
    ★☆ Mutant Ninja Smoke is PURE STRATEGY for KIDS! ☆★ Easier than chess but harder than checkers, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ★☆ Mutant Ninja Smoke is PURE STRATEGY for KIDS! ☆★ Easier than chess but harder than checkers, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA SMOKE improves children fundamentals, like: ★ Problem Solving ☆ Focus ★ Patience ☆ Follow Through Teenage Mutant Ninja Smoke is a turn-based adventure, based on BSD Robots, originally developed for the Berkeley Software Distribution by Ken Arnold. On the game you control KAME KEMURI™, and you must try to make it to the end of each stage while confronting the robot army's minions along the way. ★OTHER FEATURES★ ☆ GAME CENTER Leaderboards for Local & Global high scores ☆ SAFE SMOKE™ and REGULAR SMOKE™ ☆ FRUIT BONUS™ ☆ IMMERSIVE Music & Sound Effects ☆ NINJUTSU™ ☆ BEAUTIFULLY CREATED Graphics & Animations Contact Information: ☆ www.mongapop.com ☆ [email protected] ☆ www.youtube.com/user/OmBAUdsman
    Information
    Seller:Mongapop
    Genre:Education, Kids, Role Playing
    Release:Jul 20, 2012
    Updated:Sep 14, 2012
    Version:1.1
    Size:3.4 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. ducksFANjason

ducksFANjason Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    E-Discovery data technician
    Southern California
    Awesome!! A new version! What new features can we expect?

3. ombaudsman

Jun 16, 2010
    Hi Ducks, I beated your highscore! But a maniac player got 24,690 points!!!

Here's the new feature list:

"1) More safe-smokes
    2) Bombs (you would be able to place them close to you and move away. They will explod after some moves and kill robots at a certain distance) Maybe I could use a timer similar to lemmings!"

I'll add some kind of "potion" that would give you more safe smokes. Otherwise, after ~11.000 points game is pure luck on the regular smokes are we discussed.

The bombs could also help.

The development is delayed because I'm working on another app that was rejected by Apple. It's a very simple app that I made to my kids where they have to tilt the phone to avoid enemies. Apple said that resemble Pokemon! Just because it's called Pocket Monster! :)

Best,

4. mrafi5

mrafi5 New Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Game tester
    Addictive

Its short and cute , still addictive . The best part i liked it is its only 2.5 mb. :)

5. ombaudsman

Jun 16, 2010
    FREE again!
    ...now, for a LONG TIME. Now at least someone is playing it... :)

6. ducksFANjason

ducksFANjason Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    E-Discovery data technician
    Southern California
    That sounds awesome! I hope your new game makes it through some time soon!

To anyone hesitating on this game, it's really fun! I find it highly addictive! For free, you might as well give it a shot!