Universal Ninja Must Die - (by Pandada Inc.)[Universal]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by UltraVires, Aug 13, 2012.

1. UltraVires

UltraVires Member

Dec 16, 2011

Ninja Must Die!

Yeqing Lu
    The fantastic oriental ink graphics will show you an original Japanese Ninja World! FEATURES: ★incredible Japanese wate…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The fantastic oriental ink graphics will show you an original Japanese Ninja World! FEATURES: ★incredible Japanese water-ink style graphics ★unique gamemode but easy to play ★smooth and super cool actions and stunts ★magnificent and powerful NInjutsu,such as Replication, shadow walk, blaze guardian and so on ★various challenging traps and enemies ★additional character panda and more fun from the game So, what are you waiting for?Hunt for the Death and change the fate! All these are in this beautiful but cruel Ninja's World! REVIEWS: "Best ninja game ever on i-phone" "Best run game I've ever played!!!!" "The most coolest game ever. I think is the coolest game." "Lots of fun, simple to play. Really nice twist on the graphics!" "Simple controls, easy to kill time with, fun and immersive. What else needs to be said?" "This game is really good and I love that you guys have captured the ninja theme, hand signs, and even the movement nice!!!! So can we have more weapons please lol!"
    Information
    Seller:Yeqing Lu
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Adventure
    Release:Aug 13, 2012
    Updated:Dec 14, 2012
    Version:1.9
    Size:33.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

The English version of the super cool ninja running game which have got 500,000 downloads in Asian is released now! And FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

The fantastic oriental ink graphics will show you a original Japanese Ninja World!

FEATURES:
    ★incredible Japanese water-ink style graphics
    ★unique gamemode but easy to play
    ★smooth and super cool actions and stunts
    ★magnificent and powerful NInjutsu,such as Replication, shadow walk, blaze guardian and so on
    ★various challenging traps and enemies
    ★additional character panda and more fun from the game

So, what are you waiting for?Hunt for the Death and change the fate! All these are in this beautiful but cruel Ninja's World!

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Looks like an interesting runner. Downloading now. Will post imps later.

3. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Visuals are really good. And has great potential to be a good game. Right now the controls feel a little sluggish though, but it is responsive. The movements just a bit slow for a reaction game.

Will play more to see if i can adjust to the jump and switch speeds.

4. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Woh... I played again and was surprised to hit #1 on the leaderboards wth 3838m. LOL

It's an ok game, and i think the controls are a bit better than my first impression, but the game becomes boring too fast. Not a good sign for an endless runner.

5. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    #5 bigrand1, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
    Not sure how it plays yet, but I AM attracted to the cool art style. Completely DONE with running games myself, man, but I think I'll give this a shot and see how it goes!

6. UltraVires

UltraVires Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Aha!Thanks for your advices. but for skilled player, challenge has just started in 4000m. Maybe the difficulty increased too slow, but many players can't reach too far. So we will add a hardmode in the next version, to cater to different preferences.

7. UltraVires

UltraVires Member

Dec 16, 2011
    #7 UltraVires, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    Ninja Must Die1.9 - (by Pandada Inc.)[Universal]

Ninja Must Die!

Yeqing Lu
    The fantastic oriental ink graphics will show you an original Japanese Ninja World! FEATURES: ★incredible Japanese wate…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The fantastic oriental ink graphics will show you an original Japanese Ninja World! FEATURES: ★incredible Japanese water-ink style graphics ★unique gamemode but easy to play ★smooth and super cool actions and stunts ★magnificent and powerful NInjutsu,such as Replication, shadow walk, blaze guardian and so on ★various challenging traps and enemies ★additional character panda and more fun from the game So, what are you waiting for?Hunt for the Death and change the fate! All these are in this beautiful but cruel Ninja's World! REVIEWS: "Best ninja game ever on i-phone" "Best run game I've ever played!!!!" "The most coolest game ever. I think is the coolest game." "Lots of fun, simple to play. Really nice twist on the graphics!" "Simple controls, easy to kill time with, fun and immersive. What else needs to be said?" "This game is really good and I love that you guys have captured the ninja theme, hand signs, and even the movement nice!!!! So can we have more weapons please lol!"
    Information
    Seller:Yeqing Lu
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Adventure
    Release:Aug 13, 2012
    Updated:Dec 14, 2012
    Version:1.9
    Size:33.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Ninja Must Die ! to become FREE for a day!

★★★The Coolest Ninja Game on iPhone & iPad is FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME NOW! ★★★

The fantastic oriental ink graphics will show you an original Japanese Ninja World!

FEATURES:
    ★incredible Japanese water-ink style graphics
    ★unique gamemode but easy to play
    ★smooth and super cool actions and stunts
    ★magnificent and powerful NInjutsu,such as Replication, shadow walk, blaze guardian and so on
    ★various challenging traps and enemies
    ★additional character panda and more fun from the game

So, what are you waiting for?Hunt for the Death and change the fate! All these are in this beautiful but cruel Ninja's World!

REVIEWS:
    "Best ninja game ever on i-phone"

"Best run game I've ever played!!!!"

"The most coolest game ever. I think is the coolest game."

"Lots of fun, simple to play. Really nice twist on the graphics!"

"Simple controls, easy to kill time with, fun and immersive. What else needs to be said?"

"This game is really good and I love that you guys have captured the ninja theme, hand signs, and even the movement nice!!!! So can we have more weapons please lol!"

What's New:
    ★WindWalk Mode ★
    ★More PowerUps ★