Universal Ninja Dude vs Zombies - endless tap 'n' slash zombie arcade game (by AdoreStudio Ltd.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by AdoreGames, Jun 1, 2016.

1. AdoreGames

AdoreGames Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    thanks for the review:)

Update news: we're doing our best to release it this week! Fingers crossed!

2. dajkiry

dajkiry Member

Jun 11, 2016
    So it was a voice? :D

3. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    don't think so! Or some skilled beatboxer might produce such sounds.

4. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
  5. innja

innja Active Member

Apr 14, 2016
  6. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    Wow! Congrats on being reviewed by Techcrunch! That's certainly a success! Saw their video review on Youtube - it's awesome!

7. Anastasia von Grimm

Anastasia von Grimm New Member

Jun 4, 2016
    TechCrunch! Wow! My congratulations! u guys going step by step to the top of AppStore )))

8. the canopy

the canopy Member

Jun 16, 2016
    my brother was playing this game today. I didn't think it was cool at first, but once he let me try it, I was hooked. Really fun game

9. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    Appreciate your kind words! What are you favorite ninjas in our game?;)

10. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    any news on this? it's almost Friday and still no updates on the App Store.

11. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    We're finishing up fixing some errors that has occured this week. Hopefully, we'll submit to Apple's review today.

12. innja

innja Active Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Ooo! I have new update from testflight))
    Cool new heroes coming..
    Wohoooo! :p

13. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    thanks for your reply. hope to update the game next week on my device. Curious to know what new characters you've prepared for us:)

14. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Already getting an update! This is amazing. Seriously guys if you haven't played just give it a try . It will blow
    Your mind how fun it is and to play until you've beaten my high score!

15. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #75 LordShad0wz, Jun 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    Ok.

So I've been playing for the past hour. It's definitely an addictive game! The controls are simple and flow perfectly. It gets pretty damn intense. I hate those enemies that switch sides. I wish we had lock on missiles for those SOB's lol. I purchased the special with the no ads and the 450 coins. I think the asking price was well worth it.

I want to give the game another full hour of game time before I give my full review. I do have one sort of, kind of, tiny little, negative thing that I think we as a community should talk about. Why are all of the ninja characters blacked out? I actually would BUY a few characters. But I can't see what they look like. I won't buy something if I don't know what it even looks like beforehand. Is there a reason this was done?

I have a budget in games that I really like. Which is between $10 and $20. I'd spend more in this game if I could see some of the characters beforehand!

What does everyone think? Ok going back to it. I gotta kill some more of those jerk lane changing enemies. Did I say I hate those aholes lol

Nice job so far devs. It's a really fun game. I really do like the art style! I'll probably be giving this game a full five stars.

Billy

16. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    Yeah, they're quite annoying, espesially those black ones being fast and unpredictable as hell;) But this add dynamics to the game and some sort of challenge I believe. Get a highscore in this game is a tricky mission. My best is 758 only. I saw in the Game Center some insane fellas killed 1,991 zombies at a time...!!! I need to improve my skills!:D

There is something in your words, I also have this feeling of why all the characters are shadowed and we can't see them. As far as I remember in Crossy Road the same things was made. Only in the games after Crossy Road we're able to see the locked characters (like in Astro Attack, or Fury Road Survivor) THere should be some reason for sure. Let's see what the devs will answer.

17. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    No. In crossy road only the secret characters are blacked out. I actually bought several characters. That's why I remember this. There was another game where it was blacked out but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

Billy

18. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    Hm... I thought all the characters in Crossy Road were blacked not just hidden ones. Hasn't played the game for a while;)

Anyway, there are other games where the locked characters are blacked. Can't remember them too.

What's your favorite character by the way?

19. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Please bring the original icon back.

20. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    So far believe it or not I like the first and original ninja the most followed by the Golden tiger. I just got the update and I'm going to purchase Master Lee. Let's see how that one looks.

Billy