Universal Ninja Dude vs Zombies - endless tap 'n' slash zombie arcade game (by AdoreStudio Ltd.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by AdoreGames, Jun 1, 2016.

1. AdoreGames

AdoreGames Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    Current Leaderboard looks like this!

The record set in August is still #1! Can anyone beat it?:cool:

Attached Files:

2. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
  3. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Rofl I've been playing all this time and I didn't realize I was supposed to kill them above the line.

I swear this is the truth lol

Billy

4. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    Yeah, that's unfortunately the most common mistake of all the players out there. Whereas in the tutorial it is clearly stated that you should kill zombies above the line!
    Those who manage to get that trick can score more than 2k points!

Well, we're going above and beyond to make the players realize from the first try that they shouldn't just mindlessly tap on zombies once they appear on the screen. Maybe some ideas from TA community members?:rolleyes:

5. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    Yeah! Your whole 'death line' thing might seem too difficult for an average gamer who is the majority of the audience for such time killers as yours. Once the zombie appear you subconsciously want to tap on the screen to kill it as the majority of lookalike games ask you to do so. Ninja Dude vs Zombies is a bit different and it doesn't make it clear when the player starts the tutorial.

Another thing is that avid gamer usually don't read texts in the tutorial at all thinking they'll nail everything on the go.

These two issues I'm sure u r aware off and still can't figure out the solution - that's quite strange. I think the game lacks its popularity due to above mentioned issues: players die too fast and think it's an average mindless game. But that's not true!!! I think you should add more visuals and graphically show the player how he/she should kill zombies correctly or ask him/her to repeat the correct action 2-3 time to remember

6. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    Hey @uti4! Thanks a lot for your thoughtful input! We're definitely aware of these issues and are currently working on them. We believe in the upcoming update we'll roll out the solution for 'death line' thing better understanding.
    :cool:

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Yea I don't even remember doing the tutorial. I'm a man. Men don't use manuals, ask for directions, and we don't use tutorials. Lol I think I just tapped through it.

As soon as the ninjas were on the screen I thought I had to tap to get rid of them before they got to the line ROFL.

Btw out of all of the ninjas I've unlocked and purchased the best one I bought is the Golden Tiger. I really like that one.

Billy

8. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    Hey Billy,

Thanks your for your opinion. Above all, it helps us understand user behaviour deeper. We're working on that 'death line' thing right now. How after several iterations we'll nail it and after the upcoming update is out you won't have to read anything to realize that you SHOULD NOT tap zombies immediately after they appear on the screen.

Cheers,
    AdoreGames

9. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    Can't wait to get the update with another death line thing explanation and new ninjaaaaaas

10. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK

Can't wait for it either!:D:D:D

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    It's really MY fault for not properly paying attention to the tutorial. To be honest though it didn't affect my enjoyment of the game. For myself I really enjoy just playing the game. I love seeing how far I can make it. It's not always about scores for me. When the tower starts going down faster I love the stress of keeping it going and the desperate feeling of nooooooo I'm about to lose lol Then when the tower goes up and I make it you get a great feeling from that.

That's what a good game is supposed to do.

Billy

12. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    #192 AdoreGames, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    Yeah, the relief after the tower finally goes up and you survive till the next wave is great!

Pleased to see that tutorial misread hasn't affected your gaming experience. Anyway, from now on you can score more points by making combos and extend your time killing adventure.;)

13. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    Look! It's an early prototype of our Ninja Dude vs Zombies game! What do you think? Did we ruin everything or not?:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

14. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    Wow! Looks cool! Thanks for sharing! Always wanted to know what the the original idea was!

15. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
  16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Actually I like this. It's landscape. Pretty cool! You should use it as some sort of classic mode or something. I'd absolutely play it.

Billy

17. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    Thanks for your opinion, Billy. Actually, we haven't thought of adding 'classic' or 'retro' mode to Ninja Dude vs Zombies, not in the upcoming update anyway. We'll take it into consideration and examine this feature as one of the options to increase player engagement. (Retro games are trendy nowadays! :))

18. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
  19. AdoreGames

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    Behoold! Multiplayer mode pic revealed

Hello ninjas of the world!

We've finally managed to work out a neat picture of our heavily anticipated multiplayer mode (not the final version, of course, just a raw sketch for you to get the idea how it might look like)

[​IMG]

On the left there is your screen, on the right - your opponent's. What do you think??? :cool::rolleyes:

20. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    Looks pretty amazing! However I have sone doubts that right thumb of the player will overlay the screen of the opponent. And you won't see clearly how your opponent is doing. Need to see this on action. Any gifs ?))