Ninichi | Experienced Game Music Composer for Hire

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Ninichi, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
    Hello, I'm Ninichi & I'm a freelance game music composer! I've worked on the soundtracks for various indie games & can compose music in a very wide range of styles. I’m told that I’m incredibly versatile so do get in touch to explore working together. It would be great to learn more about your project & explore things further!

You can visit my website: ninichimusic.com, to get a better sense of me, my music, my credit list, testimonials etc.

Here's a quick link to my game music page: ninichimusic.com/game-music

For royalty-free music see: ninichimusic.com/royalty-free-music

I’m also a great supporter of indie projects and would love to hear about yours and to explore whether I can help you and be a part of it.

-----

Testimonials:

'Ninichi has a deep understanding of game music production. She has a real talent & I couldn't be more happy with the work she has done for me'

- Robert White | Creator of Shakey's Escape & Owner of Smashing Pixels Game Studio

'Ninichi was a pleasure to work with. The tracks she composed are beautiful & fit the game perfectly. Our team love them & often listen to them whilst working!'

- Thomas Hanley | Lead Game Developer at Owl Sanctuary Studios

2. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
    Recently completed the game music soundtrack for upcoming game Railed Express! Open for commissions now!

3. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
  4. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
    Updated my game music page! Feel free to check it out & listen to lots of examples of game music in various styles!

5. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
    Taking on new commissions!

6. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
  7. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
  8. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
    Calico the game, is now on Kickstarter! kck.st/2xQ7EoC (Check it out! I did the soundtrack!)

[​IMG]

9. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Hey Ninichi,

I made an awesome game. I'm looking for sound and music for the game below. Need this in the next 3 days.

1. 5 BGM - 30secs loop in levels
    2. Boss Level -15 seconds loop
    3. 5 types of drifting sound
    4. Game over bgm - 15sec loop
    5. Menu bgm - 10 secs loop
    6. Police Siren sound

thanks

Cheers
    Kripa

10. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
    Hello Kripa,

Thanks for reaching out! Your game sounds interesting! What’s your budget for the music? Feel free to drop me an email to continue this conversation: ninichimusic (at) gmail.com.

Ninichi

11. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
    Currently working on the game music soundtrack for MINI HOSPITAL - a super fun tycoon-style game coming out on mobile in December! The soundtrack is almost complete though - so I'm accepting new commissions NOW [​IMG]!

12. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
    Finished game music soundtrack for MINI HOSPITAL. Now working on the music to an upcoming web series but also taking on new commissions - so do get in touch now if you need help with music!

13. Ninichi

Ninichi Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Female
    Cirque du Mors - has just been released on YouTube:

Open for NEW Commissions!