Universal Nimble Quest - (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Mar 27, 2013.

1. FRS

FRS Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Bring us PvP duels!

I keep wishing they would implement duels... how awesome would PvP be, perhaps where you could wager a certain number of coins and put yourself on a challenge list to be randomly matched up against a member of another guild?

Sigh, just getting bored with what's currently offered.. :)

2. Mr. Ramen

Mr. Ramen Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2012
    PvP, bosses, special attacks for each character, levels that have different designs than just a wide open square...there's a lot that could be added to this game.

3. Picturepack

Picturepack New Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Idea

I agree about bosses and more advanced environment. I also had an idea that if you hold your finger tap, the order of characters would switch, 2nd in line would take over in the front, so you can sect new leaders.

I think a real quest would be rad too, something Zelda-like

I'm maxed out on all players now and there's no real interesting place to go next!

4. kaibosh

kaibosh Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Okay, 3 starred all the heroes... Now where is that extra content?

- New, bigger, convoluted areas with obstacles inside the perimeter.
    - New 'semi-boss' leader enemies, big baddies that take a lot to put down.
    - Add another star to each existing hero - big money and worth it.
    - New enemies, with ugly powers.
    - MOAR.

5. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Where have you managed to reach?

6. bowlxin

bowlxin Member

Jun 20, 2012
    hello Im new to this thread though I have been playing NQ for a week or two now. Im stuck at Sewer 2; only unlocked till Ezora. I have no 3-star character currently and only has Bones, Gizmo, Arcane, Slash and Ember with 2 stars. Who should I upgrade next? And just wanna ask who is your favorite hero and why? :D

7. kaibosh

Jun 14, 2012
    lol what difference does that make? Seriously.

8. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Just wanna know if a fully leveled-up team can make a difference.

9. ch1215

ch1215 Active Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Of course. When I had only 6 heroes at 3stars while the rest were 2stars, I stuck at Castle 3. Now with all 3stars heroes I've managed to reach Courtyard 4. Bolas as a leader. Reaching 3rd levels now isn't so hard as before, sometimes even without buffs.

Upgrade Faenel and Boomey to 2stars. Still, better upgrade all.
    Now I like Bolas as lead hero. Good armour, good attack rate, long ranged attacks, has attack impact, and easier for me to attack the enemy I want to kill first, unlike other long range hero which attack the nearest and reachable enemy first.

10. kaibosh

Jun 14, 2012
    Yeah one thing I must say the tokens fall from the sky like candy, I have over 300 on both my ipad (red gemmed) and my Note 2 (stock). If you spend the two obvious ones early one with a nice lucky draw of your first few Heroes, you simply EAT through the first batch of levels.

Of course, it helps to have the mad skillz... I find the trick to this game is knowing when to turtle and when to be bold. If you see those crossed swords - you go as hard aggressive as you can. Play full on Chicken, and stick the landing...

Kinda getting bored of the game now, with everyone 3 starred what is the point of winding around grabbing gems?

11. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Question: How long does it take to get the rewards from the arena? Also, what rank for the guild and user for them to qualify to get rewards?

12. Daenerys

Daenerys New Member

Jun 5, 2013
    Even after unlocking everyone (and upgrading to 2 stars) it seems like Gizmo is the best leader. Who else should I be upgrading to 3 stars?

13. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    I recommend Arcane, Hydra, and Faenel. Arcane for the attack rate (he's like a machine gun if paired with the Attack Speed power-up), Hydra & Faenel for the disable.

14. Sylvr

Sylvr Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    im sure in the 116 pages it must have been mentioned, but any chance for icade support? that would be great!

15. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Best game ever, i don't know how stop play it. Awesome.

16. pmpboarder

pmpboarder Active Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Don't you love when this happens?

1. Launch arena
    2. Pick all 4 upgrades
    3. Die after 9 kills (stupid explosive bats)
    4. Score posts to leaderboards
    5. Launch arena
    6. Pick all 4 upgrades
    7. Die after 555 kills (#1 score in the guild)
    8. Score doesn't post to leaderboards

And now a score won't post unless I top my 555. Unless I leave and rejoin the guild and all that. But it's not worth the hassle. I have 399 coins with nothing to spend them on besides the 4-12 at the arena every couple days. Just an annoying bug.

Attached Files:

17. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

#1157 Cynuyt, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    Have more fun whenever play it. Needs more female characters.

Really man?

18. pmpboarder

pmpboarder Active Member

Apr 6, 2013
    I'm stating a fact. If it weren't a top 30 score, the post and complaint would be irrelevant. If I wanted to brag, I would be in the #1 guild, not the #9 guild. I just do it for the 30 coins. The arena is the only thing that keeps me coming back to this game anymore. So when it doesn't work properly, you bet I'm gonna complain about it.

tl;dr: Really man.

19. kaibosh

Jun 14, 2012
    Attn Devs:

NEED. NEW. CONTENT.

Seriously, this game is too fun for them to abandon it, we need more characters, more variety of levels, just MORE.

20. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Quoted for truth.