Universal Nimble Quest - (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Snowbird

Snowbird Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    I've never seen that bug. There is temporary separation when I lose a guy or two in the middle but then the rest of the line always catches up after a few seconds. Does this happen to you every time?

2. Snowbird

Snowbird Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    I tried it twice. Carnage. Even with all 16 players to start and 3 buffs activated, I couldn't kill half the needed baddies to beat the level.

3. You're getting stuttering and glitches because of Everyplay. Disable it in the options and your game will run smoothly.

4. pmpboarder

pmpboarder Active Member

Apr 6, 2013
    No, it's the only time I've seen that happen. Usually when I lose a guy or two, the rest of the train catches back up, like you said. I just thought it was bizarre.

I've always had Everyplay enabled, and while there is some tolerable stuttering at the beginning of each level, that's the first and only time I've seen that separation bug. If it persists, I'll disable Everyplay. I rather like having easy access to replays, though. You never know when something cool might happen.

5. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    I have seen the 'won't catch up' bug as well. I do not have Everyplay on. I've continued to run for perhaps another minute with people in the trail, but it is really hard to keep the stragglers from running into baddies. It only happens on much later levels, or perhaps it has something to do with how many people are in the line.

(iPod Touch 5, updated).

6. RagerThai

RagerThai Member

Apr 19, 2013
    does anyone have a solution for the blank screen or am i going to have to wait for the next update???

7. Zeital

Zeital Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Delete, reinstall?

8. RagerThai

RagerThai Member

Apr 19, 2013
    not trying to lose my junk

9. LotionMaster

LotionMaster Member

Sep 8, 2012
    If your game screen is stuck at the nimblebit intro screen, try close the app and log out and in of game center.

10. s4141980

s4141980 New Member

May 10, 2013
    Been entertained by this game for a few weeks now!

Currently have around half the crew on three stars and can quite fluently reach the level 3 stages without hastle.

I would like to discuss what everyones take on bullet speed is.
    Is it more useful than range? Does it increase attack rate in a way?

Which of these heroes do you believe is a good three star option :
    Merida Blaze Boomey Kishi Bolas

11. Xethrion

Xethrion New Member

Dec 8, 2012
    I feel bullet speed helps primarily with hard to hit enemies, such as fast enemies like bats and rats, as well as enemies travelling perpendicular to your line of advance. It does not increase your raw attack power, but more of how many of those shots hit the above hard targets

Range allows the hero to target and launch attacks at enemies that would be out of their unupgraded range, allowing for more attacks. Of course this comes with the caveat that these extra attacks might not hit at that far a range.

With that being said, I would probably upgrade Kishi and Bolas first, (Bolas as his splash dmg is extremely handy in taking down fast enemies). Boomey should be upgraded if you're a big fan of arena, as it can help you get anywhere from 10-30 extra kills when you go down, and every kill helps when getting into the top 30

12. ch1215

ch1215 Active Member

Apr 5, 2013
    I'll prefer bullet speed for better accuracy. For example, Faenel's Root has a bigger chance to hit and stop the enemies than Hydra's slower Freeze although Hydra has better range and bigger damage. It doesn't increase attack rate. It's a different parameter. Fortunately, most hero with good range are also have high bullet speed, those are Merida, Kishi, and Boomey. And from your options, I'll choose Kishi to be upgraded first because the attack range boost also widen his attack angle so he can target more enemies then he was before. Bolas is already great thanks to his damage splash even without the bullet speed boost but it's okay to upgrade next for better accuracy.

I think you're talking about Gizmo's explosion on death instead of Boomey. Anyway, very agree. Try to blow up in the centre of arena for more enemies to take on, when Gizmo is in low health or while in a pinch.

13. Hawkeye67

Hawkeye67 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Hah, I like how half the people seem to call Gizmo, Boomey. A few others even think he's Gadget. :p

I personally have an obsession with accuracy, and therefore give priority to Faenal and Kishi. And Gizmo's bombs which seem to take out blocks of enemies in one shot.

14. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Bolas' energy disc is ~ as good as Gizmo's bomb, and you cannot talk about accuracy without picking Boomey, that guy at level 3 is a true marksman :cool:

15. rebelliusnigglet

rebelliusnigglet Active Member

Feb 27, 2013
    I just went on a complete tear, I was stuck at castle 2 for the longest time and I made it to depths 2 and got past it, until I met my demise at dungeons 3. That was so damn fun. I for one am still enjoying this game.

16. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    That's pretty good. I'm stuck at Graveyard3, those bats just keep bumping into my snake.

17. RagerThai

RagerThai Member

Apr 19, 2013
    YESSS they finally fixed this stupid black screen. too bad i lost all most of my data and my 1000+ coins =/

18. ch1215

ch1215 Active Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Last arena event I haven't got my tokens reward. Is it because after playing arena I update the new version then the score was reset? Though my score is still visible after I updated.

Btw check the latest update 1.0.4 fixed bug with party members surviving after leader dies. What does it mean? I thought when the leader dies then the hero behind would take the lead, but it's not like that when I try it.

19. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I sometimes encounter that bug. It's not serious at all, just that when the leader dies and the result box pops up, the other members on the background still appear to be alive (they get killed by the emenies after a while anyway).

20. codeman73

codeman73 Active Member

Nov 7, 2011
    I have this glitch often in later levels. How can you disable everplay? I don't see an option for that in the options. The only options I have are for Music, Sounds, Tutorial, and Right-handed.