Nightfall (beta test & contests)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by GlitchGameStudios, Jul 30, 2012.

1. GlitchGameStudios

GlitchGameStudios Well-Known Member

Glitch Game Studios is soon releasing its new game. named night fall. the trailer and gameplay is in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tNHA0Zva4M

:INTRO FOR GAME:
    When the full moon is out, these creatures come out to play. Due to their lack of hands they are easy pickings for other creatures. They rely on their feet for climbing and speed is indeed there friend. They live deep in the caves only popping their heads out of their homes in search for falling stars that came crashing down to their world. Their world is bleak, dark, and wet. The only thing that has color and shines is the very stars they hunt down. The moon is your friend and is the only light sources you have.

FEATURES
    Fast paced action
    Unlock able worlds & secrets
    Achievements
    HD Graphics
    Cross platform

we are going to be given away codes soon on our facebook page wich is
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/GLiTCH-GAME-Studios-Website-iPhoneAndriod-Application-Developers/148856515234915

please like our page and send us a message over there, we are looking for people who want to try it out when its ready, also given away the full game. also placing peoples name on the credits page for people who test the project.

thanks peeps :)

2. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Liked as Daniel Chang on Facebook.
    Hope get one,thanks

3. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Liked as Daniel Brown. I have messaged as well, looking forward to a beta as its available.

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Already liked as Quincy Jones happy to help with beta or whatever You guys at Glitch Game Studios need

5. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Liked as Wilson Lim on FB :D
    Would definitely love to help with the beta
    Messaged you my info (along with the Tick Flick review earlier) :D

hope to hear from you!

6. Nshager

Nshager Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    Count me in for Beta. The video looks Really good. Liked the fb page and message sent.

7. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Paulo Amistad is my facebook account..Liked your page and have sent a message..Hope i get to test this..:)

8. drdreh

drdreh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2012
    Andre da Aline is my facebook account..Liked your page and have sent a message.. =)