Universal Night Racer - RC Car Racing

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by NumberSmash123, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NumberSmash123

NumberSmash123 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2015
    [​IMG]
    Hello Everyone
    We are really excited to show you a brand new game from our studio Night Racer RC Car Racing. The game is inspired by some iOS Classics like Mini Motor Racing and Micro Machines. Get ready to experience racing like never before, right from the comfort of your iOS Device. Compete in 3 different game modes, championship mode, Arcade Mode and Time Trial. The game features over 8 different cars to choose from. Ranging from sports cars all the way buses. A unique Futuristic Artstyle has been created to immerse you into the game world.

The opponent AI in the game is a marquee feature as well. It learns the way you drive and keeps getting better, making the game challenging as you keep playing. Right now the game features 5 unique tracks, each have their own sets of obstacles and challenges for you to overcome. While you're racing watch out for the opponents who like to go rogue and push you off the edges of the track.

Game Features:
    - The game features very simple controls for acceleration and brake.
    - The game features 3 game modes – Championship, Arcade and Time Trial Modes
    - Features 5 different tracks
    - Over 8 cars to choose from
    - Stunning 3D Futuristic Art Style
    - Compete against others on the Leaderboards

ABOUT US
    Smash Game Studios is an Indie Game company focused on creating compelling experience for Mobile and PC. We're best known for our games The Last Train, Infiltrate, The Ultimate Heist and Flip It

For more info check out our twitter page. If you are interested to try the game before release, drop us a comment. The game can be played on any device running iOS 11 and above. The game will be dropping 20th May 2020.

The game will be releasing soon on Android and iOS.

A few promo images have been added for your viewing pleasure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    Here are a few codes to get you started
    3WAYL63F39LY
    M6L6PNENW9RK
    PWKW6JXWNRWX
    NTAMXLJR3WPP
    73WRFNHKKMLL

We would love to hear your feedback.

3. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Used the first code, thanks.
    Runs fine on Ipad. Micro Machines comes to mind, with more of an RC vibe to it. I like the car models and the overall futuristic design.
    The high overhead viewpoint can make it unclear where the track goes, though I think Micro Machines was like that until the tracks were learned.
    I guess that’s part of the challenge. I notice an arrow appears above the car in dark areas but it can be hard to see in which direction it’s pointing.
    Most irritating is the ribbon ad at top of screen which often obscures the track ahead. I’m interested to see how the AI learning goes after I’ve completed more laps.

4. bx59

bx59 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Used M6L6PNENW9RK, thanks!

5. Donkeygrave

Donkeygrave Active Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Used PWKW6JXWNRWX thanks.

6. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    All the other codes are gone. Looks cool though and right up my alley!

Also sounds like it’s ad supported. Will there be an IAP to remove them?

7. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    For the time being this is version 1.0 version. We are a small team working on this game. We'll be working on adding more content. Removing ads is right on top of our 1.1 update list. In 1.1 we're adding a new track, adding a remove ads purchase. We'll look into improving the arrow on top as well.

8. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    Since all the codes have been used here are 5 more codes to get you started.
    K63Y33RRMFMH
    96KY3JYWHFP9
    R3WYHHYF49FH
    H3JRE4M3JJNF
    PH7EETKPP4TX

9. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Grabbed K63Y33RRMFMH and showed what it redeemed for. But for some reason it wouldn’t download for me. Kept saying the item was no longer available.

Thanks anyway. And guess it will be out soon enough.

10. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    Yea it should be out in a couple of hours. I'll share the link with all of you here. We'll be sharing the roadmap for this game as well. We noticed people want to get rid of the ads so we'll be adding a Remove Ads purchase and we'll also be adding a new level to the game in the version 1.0.

11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #11 psj3809, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
    Apologies i took NTAMXLJR3WPP

Loving the graphics, on screen controls work well. The one bit i hate is when you dont see the track and have to follow the arrow. Prefer just being able to see the track but i suppose thats a new bit of gameplay.

I'll play much more later as it has lots of potential. And yeah a remove ad's IAP would be great

12. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    Thanks a lot for the feedback. We mainly added the arrow because we noticed that people kept getting lost in the track because there was a lot of rocks that blended with the rest of the environment. if you noticed in the cactus county track we've added the arrow only when the player is in the rocks but when they are on the road we remove it.

I'm implementing a remove ads in-app purchase as we speak. Hopefully should get approved by apple quickly *fingers crossed*

We would love to hear all your feedback on the difficulty do you think its super hard or way too easy. Any feedback would be really appreciated.

13. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
  14. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Please use the thread posted above as this thread will be locked as its now out.

15. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    Got it. I'll post on that going forward.