Universal Night of the Full Moon (by SOULGAME INFORMATION CO LTD)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by DTK, Oct 20, 2017.

1. TheProxy

TheProxy Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Chandler, AZ
    Tips for werewolf final boss? I agree it was easy on every other difficulty but Hard VII is killing me. Not sure what setup works.

2. epicguynn

epicguynn Member

Nov 17, 2017
    Hey! Yeah Werewolf Hard VII took me the longest out of them all and was the most frustrating by far.

After many losses, some thought, and a little luck, I beat it by only hoarding cards that increase rage, trigger rage, or give armor. Getting high amount of Action Point upgrades is vital in the early game, and so are the Keen Eye attack cards that give Action Points. Cards that just do regular damage don’t seem worth it at all.

Attached is my final deck - the Speedy Shoes and Wolf Totem items are my favorites.

The Paranoia card is very strong as both “Choose One” cards become game changers.

Also the Prey/Escape cards after using Call of the Wild can be exceptionally powerful finishers. They dump all remaining Action Points into either Rage or Armor depending on your needs at the time.

I think I eventually reached 11+ Rage and was able to dump 16 triggers worth (plus 2 from Moonlight) of Rage into the final boss to squeak by with a win.

Attached Files:

TheProxy likes this.
  3. MysteryTheMP

MysteryTheMP New Member

Feb 25, 2019
    Yeah, again your help is always appreciated! I plan on experimenting with fun decks nd combos after beating all the bosses as well! Honestly I still love this game

4. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    #164 dukat111, Mar 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    Finally got account registration to work after several dozen 'network errors' and restarts despite being online.

Now every time I launch the game it prompts to log into Facebook.

Is this normal behavior? I've played other games that disgustingly force use of Facebook for accounts but they don't ask to login every time.

When using the 'download' option on iPad to load game uploaded on phone the same network error that happens most of the time when using the game. 100% certain I am online with 0 network issues.
    Got the download option to work on the iPad eventually but when I choose 'continue' game it says 'no save found'.

Wifi requirement for DLC on a single player game so I can't play on flights where I spend most of my time gaming.

The gameplay is excellent but the DLC/account stuff is unbelievably frustrating/annoying.

Son of Anarchy likes this.
  5. mengluo123

mengluo123 Member

Oct 6, 2013
    Is Wither bugged? I just played through 10 Witch games trying to get the 999 Poison achievement and I saw literally every Witch card spawn except Wither.

6. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Great game

ste86uk likes this.
  7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I’ve only just got this game recently after missing it when it was released and so far I really really like this game it has to be my favourite deck builder I’ve played so far.

Only done a few runs so far made it to the last boss as a nun, looking forward to trying the other classes and seems worth unlocking the Iap classes if they differ?

Thanks for resurrecting the thread for me I want to read all of the posts to see any tips and thoughts about the game.

8. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    ok i grabbed it for ios (had the android version) but i need some guidance from the pros here because i cant find help anywhere in the internet
    1) what is this new game mode castle adventure with the last update? altered classes or entirely new gameplay?
    2) if i want to buy an iap, it should be the 3 characters plus this new game mode for 4eu pack?
    3) is there any progress in the game? i beat in with the night and i face one boss. Does the class get stronger, do i unlock new cards by beating different bosses, or is the progression mainly story and some stardust to spend in the beginning?
    if anyone can answer these 3, it would be a big relief!

9. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    The Castle mode is a different storyline, essentially. New game mode (not sure what this means), cards, enemies and so on, but no new classes.

If you have the Collectors Edition pack, you will already have the classes, so get the Castle Adventure dlc, which unlocks the new Red Hood Diary adventure and the Memory Puzzles (whatever those are).
    If you don’t, get the CorePlay pack, which unlocks the classes and the new DLC area, but not the Memory Puzzles (it’s better value to buy that separately at $.99 if you want it too).

You unlock new cards by playing through the game, and completing a run unlocks a harder difficulty mode for that class. If I remember correctly, there are 6-ish modes per class and each one has cards you can unlock.

It also said in the update notes that each class can choose their starting decks now, but I haven’t found that yet.

TheProxy and ramzarules like this.
  10. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    finally solved! thanks so much!

11. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    This updated is INSANE. So many new cards. Has anyone been able to beat it yet? With the witch I got down near the end (beat the Rat King) but couldn't progress further bc of lack of healing. Apothecary has healing but not enough firepower imo. Knight kinda sucked lol

12. TheProxy

TheProxy Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Chandler, AZ
    So is the dlc worth it? I liked this game but im not sure I still like it enough to drop another four dollars, especially since i have little idea what the new game mode actually entails.

13. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    100% worth it. Think of it as a prequel- new storyline, new cards same classes but with new twists.

I managed to complete it with Knight using a temporary attack card deck + the insane Justice blessing

14. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Update: Beat DLC now with Apothecary and the perk that shuffles a card when you exile. Both decks I've used were heavy on card draw and creating temporary cards. Haven't figured out a way to work that strategy w/Witch it.

15. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    So what is the point of the "Puzzle Mode"? Is it just a cute jigsaw puzzle or does completing the 3 puzzles open up new game content (from my perusal of Achievements and Rewards, it doesn't appear to be any cards but maybe something else)?

16. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #176 Son of Anarchy, Aug 11, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Excellent news, apparently the latest update allows you to play all purchased DLC while offline. I tested it quickly and it seems to work. Every update I check to see if they’ve changed it, so I was surprised today to find they had. So yeah, yay!

Ringerill and stubbieoz like this.
  17. onlyphantom

onlyphantom Member

Dec 18, 2017
    Knight is such a boring class and can be broken OP with a bit of card management.

In my last run, hard 5 or 6, I routinely get up to 500+ Armors without even activating any hero skills the entire run (all 3 chapters). Yeap, without hero skills. Just vanilla cards. And 550 Armors.

in Chapter 2 and 3 never had my HP drop by even a point in ANY battles, boss or otherwise. Full HP in and out of battle. End up skipping all bandages and fountains. End up with > 102 max HP and finish every fight on max HP.

Piercing Attack (Attack card) which deals damage based on armor would dish out damages in the region of 140-150 per card. I have 2 cards with me in hand at the same time due to aggressive card-draw strategy. That means 2 cards will deal close to 300 damage.

I would upload pics to show I’m not making this up but toucharcade limit image size and since I’m on my iPhone can’t be arsed to find a workaround.

Great fun though! Still prefer Nun over knight but really shows you the tactical diversity / depth / variance in this game.

18. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Nun is the one class I couldn't play. All the timing based cards.

The new Soul Hunter class is fun as hell though.

19. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    This amazing game is currently free.

L.Lawliet likes this.
  20. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Is it? Wow. No idea why but I can recommend this game to nearly anyone.

Currently, this is my favorite deck builder game on iOS. Been playing it for years. There are some glitches but they finally did away with the stupid Internet requirement for DLC which cements this as my favorite deck builder. Getting this game for free is insane. Go get it if you're interested!

ste86uk likes this.