iPad Ngmoco's Dropship just got pulled from iTunes UK?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by razorianfly, Jan 1, 2009.

1. razorianfly

razorianfly Well-Known Member

This was the original link for the popular shooter, and now it seems to be dead (at least in the UK).

Can anyone else from the UK confirm this?
    It still seems to be available in the US.

Weird or what.

R-Fly

Attached Files:

2. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

iTunes has had issues somebody else had their app disappear out of the Finnish Store. It is strange, but maybe Apple is just having issues, i.e. installing new servers, server crashes, not enough app checkers, or some misplaced data. It's most likely temporary..

3. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    The Netherlands
    I'm having this issue with Dr. Awesome in the Netherlands. (price change maybe?)

4. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Possible, but I'm sticking with my theory. Usually they don't get taken down for a price change.. Apple isn't able to cope with the rush of new iPod Touches that are coming in, but I hope they get it worked out soon.

5. markx2

markx2 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    This morning GW Helmet was findable in the store on one computer and the computer next to it said no such game existed.

Like has been said it's probably just the store acting weird.

6. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

Works fine for me in the UK. Just searched for dropship, didn't see it in the list, so clicked on the ngmoco icon and dropship was listed there. Links don't seem to work.

7. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    Dr awesome and dropship aren't showing in US for me.

8. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Well, there are lots of problems going on in the US app store right now. For some people, they can't see the updates that are available to download (I'm one of them:mad:), and iTunes is really loading slowly.

I don't know what's up, but I think they're just trying their best to get caught up after the holidays.

9. mattyduk

mattyduk Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Uk appstore definately has issues at the moment. Tried to search for crayon physics & star ninja but could only get to them from a direct link someone kindly posted. Also I can find 2 different retro listings but only one of them allowed me to install

10. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    Yeah, it's gone from Canada too!

11. synagence

synagence Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    NGMoco just tweeted about it ... they're aware of it ... i don't think it was expected

its not actually gone .... if you search for topple or maze finger and then click on one of those ... then click on NG Moco at the top of there it shows ALL their apps .... but Dr Awesome, Dropship and Rolando are all gone from generic search results.

12. synagence

synagence Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Dropship and Dr Awesome have now totally gone from UK store .... weird

13. D.Sync

D.Sync Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    University Student
    Malaysia
    Perhaps they're having a maintenance?