Ngmoco coming out with TouchPets Dogs (Approved)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by yourofl10, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanadianGamer

CanadianGamer Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Gameloft coming out with dungeon hunter...
    Ngmoco coming out with touchpets.

nuff said.

2. TimothyR

TimothyR Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2009
    *facepalm*

Ngmoco is also coming out with Eliminate, and others we haven't heard of yet.
    TouchPets looks good for 'what it is', and sure it may be for casual gamers, but who cares? It looks good anyway.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Agreed! Gameloft and Ngmoco :) are two of top fave devs no need to choose between them we can have them both ;)

4. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    What about chillingo? They are good too!

5. 'Jeep

'Jeep Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    U.K.
    +1!
    I think ngmoco is doing a mint job at bringing idevice specific games, such as star defense and rolando, that are based on the control mechanics of the device.
    On the other hand Gameloft has developed touch controls for more conventional games and help raise the standard for idevice games. And then there's EA, Freeverse... you just got to see what each does best and take your pick. :)

I'm just waiting to see what this one has to offer in terms of gameplay... it's good to have other games than the standard FPS, RPG, licensed sports games. I'm also looking forward to Kitty's Adventures.
    PS: my favourites still are some of the indie devs!;)

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Yes, Chillingo especially since they brought us Minigore :) I hope this gets online to Gore vs Gore :D

7. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    #107 TIMELESS, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
    Looks like it could be a while before we see touchpets. If you go too the home page Eliminate is first and down below it says touchpets playdate and that is about it.

8. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    It looks like there getting set up to release Eliminate, There is a video on Ign for it. It says the release date is to be announced. Touchpets was suppose to be released July 2009 it says nothing else about a date for this game. I think they are going too see how well they do with Eliminate and the DLC before they release touchpets. Eliminate is the one i think they will put out first alot of hype about it. So i guess us Ladys just have too wait.

9. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    I think it's......
    Gameloft vs. Electronic Arts
    Chillingo vs. Ngmoco

10. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    I wonder if Touchpets will come out with NGmoco's eliminate...

11. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    I think so too... Chillingo only publish games, not make them. Gameloft is probably one of my favorite devs out there and NgMoco is probably the worst with all their updates and etc... They are taking too long to release Touchpets and Eliminate

12. julzsantana15

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    Yes Sir!!!

13. K7A7O7S

K7A7O7S Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Full time something...
    St Louis, MO USA
    First off Gameloft has no cares about customer satisfaction. They pump games out like rabbits pump out offspring. NGmoco actually try to make their games noteworthy. Gamelofts games may be good for the moment, but when people start getting the hang of idevice developement, Gameloft will fade away. That is unless they actually start putting care into their titles.

NGMOCO > Gameloft

14. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    I don't really get this Gameloft vs ngmoco match up, i have reason to believe it started with the release of MC:S! Gameloft started to get love letters because of that game and seeing that ngmoco is releasing an FPS title as well some ngmoco fans starts to get threaten. But there is no need for that because i am sure that once these titles hit the appstore consumer will probably buy both! I am so glad that these 2 amazing game co. are developing games for my iphone :) gameloft+ngmoco=happy consumers!

15. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    +1. World Peace ;)

16. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    They should give a date for touchpets. They just put a name too the shooter game. What about the ones that do not care about multiplayer.

17. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Ngmoco doesnt put care in their games either. They only have 2 good games while Gameloft has 3 pages full of good games bursting with polish. Ngmoco sucks for now.

18. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    +1 for TRUTH.

19. julzsantana15

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    100% Agree

20. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009