Ngmoco coming out with TouchPets Dogs (Approved)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by yourofl10, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducayne

Ducayne Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    TV/Film Production
    NYC
    Just wanted to let you know that ngmoco has updated their Touch Pets Dogs facebook page to say that they haven't decided/announced if they'll be launching globally or in Canada first.

2. DaDramaLlama

DaDramaLlama Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Eliminate Waitingville
    Here's my bet: TP: D comes out mid November (est. Nov. 17) then one week later, eliminate comes out.

Here's my hope: They both come out today.

--DDL

3. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    That would be great too see it today. But don't you guys wonder what they are waiting on. They have too make money this is the time to do it. Why hold the games and Eliminate is the one getting the most attention so I would release it first. But if I was worried about the servers I would release touchpets first. I think there going to get run over when they release Eliminate.But the kids will want it free. Just think how many kids can buy the energy. It is going too be the older people like me and the others that have jobs and money that buy the stuff.The younger most have too get cards are ask there parents if they can buy it. We will see,if they hold off too long no one maybe interested. I have already invested in another device. Apple takes way too long.

4. Allen at ngmoco

Allen at ngmoco Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Producer
    Hey Everyone!

Guess what: Touch Pets approved and is free for all! But first it has a playdate in Canada before seeing the rest of the world.