NFS to be released for iPhone in the summer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ITrocks, Apr 7, 2009.

1. touch32g

touch32g Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    i remeber back in like november or somthing when they released the new ipod touch they showed a few new games and they showed neeed for speed and they aid it would be out later that year

2. chukwuka13

chukwuka13 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    After heraring this info, I will stop paying attention to it. I will still probably buy the game when it comes out if no other racers come out that allow you to costomize ur car. Because they kept stalling this game they will lose busness to games like real racing, 2KL, and other good racers that come out before it does.

3. manolis

manolis Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    USA
    This is what will happen:
    1. When it comes out in July, someone is going to give a review and i believe it will be a good one. You cant possibly tell me that they are finished with the game and just delaying it to get on our nerves.
    2. After the review almost EVERYONE on this thread will buy it. End of story.

I'm very annoyed that it has been delayed almost a year but its for a reason and i am still very anxious to get my hands on the game. Even if you have "given up on buying it" if its good, ur still gonna buy it.

4. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    TRUEEEE....but really WILL it be good? That's the question. What if this game totally fails and crashes all of those people's hopes and dreams on this game? EA has delayed it so much and created so much hype that if they make one mistake, this game is going down the drain.

5. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    actually, at the stevenote phill schiller said and i quote, "coming in november"
    to bad we had no idea he meant 2009
    :p

6. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
  7. nuggetsman28

nuggetsman28 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    charlotte
    i think im speaking for just about everyone when i say....nobody cares about nfs anymore!!

8. summer extends for the whole months of December, January and February

I can wait till December but still think it won't be out till Valentine's Day though myself.

9. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    Need for Speed...who knew that title would be so ironic.

10. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    ++++1

Don't care anymore about NFS. Even though I'll probably still get it, I don't feel the need to get it for 9.99 anymore. Maybe 5.99 or something but not 9.99. Before, many customers were willing to pay that full price but now,, I don't even know if people will buy it for 5.99. You killed the hype EA, you killed the hype...

11. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    I'll never buy it.

12. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA
    Getting anxious about buying stuff is the problem with america today.

13. nuggetsman28

nuggetsman28 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    charlotte
    amen brother....amen....

14. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

i wont either.

15. chukwuka13

chukwuka13 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    The main reason EA is getting on my nerves is because at one time they anounced all the games that were in development(probably about 12 title were anounced) while they haven't even finished their first onee. That really killed it for me. Its like they don't even care about finishing it.

16. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    unless it's really really good neither will i bro

17. dmbfan1192

dmbfan1192 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2009
    I'll never buy it because smaller devs/publishers like Firemint are actually working hard to put out racing games on time that are as good as NFS. Real Racing is supposed to come out this month and they are getting my money, not EA just because they're a big publisher. Don't get me wrong though; it's going to make a s***load of money.

18. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    There's already too many racing games on the Appstore, and there's still more to come.

NFS has better be superb, otherwise I'm giving it a miss.