NFL 2010 by Gameloft

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sainter, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Oh, I've heard of them. The only ones on your list that would be in the same echelon as Brown as he runs a revamped Wildcat with Ricky Williams and Pat White are Peterson and Turner.

2. sf49lu

sf49lu Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Sylvania, OH
    Adrian Peterson and Maurice Jones Drew are shoe ins imo. Maybe even stephen Jackson and Steve Slaton. However, Ronnie Brown definitely has a chance to get in the top 5. He is a very good back that has recently been injured. he is back to pre 2007 form and Ricky Williams is getting a smaller role than last year. Forte got a lot of his points from receiving, having the most receptions out of any backs, but the Bears say they are going to cut that down and focus on him just running the ball as they have kevin jones, a good receiving back. Chris Johnson is fast as hell but the WR and QB situation in Tennessee will cause a lot of teams to stack the line so theres a lot of question marks on his top 5 worthiness. Michael turner played horrid defenses last year and he is great around the goal line but last year's stats do not translate to this year.

Ryan Grant was a one year wonder.

3. ricky

ricky Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    i think chris johnson will be a bit of a let down because lendale white still exists, though his team is beginning to dislike him (lendale white). this is the year of the wide receiver though- with fitz, andre 3k, megatron, t.o., randy moss, and others primed for great seasons, you really cant go wrong

4. ricky

ricky Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    lol i just talked about that, but he wont be runnin the wildcat this year since miami has decent qbs

5. ricky

ricky Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    the curse of 370 might get michael turner this year- i'd avoid him, but he'll still rpobably have a good season

6. walkyl9

walkyl9 Active Member

May 17, 2009
    I'm not saying that those five are going to be the top five, but I am pretty confident they will all finish ahead of Brown. Brown is a top 15 back, not top 5.

7. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    He's had a couple of side-lining injuries, but when he has played, he's been pretty disappointing. Aside from a couple of nice kick/punt returns, he hasn't really been the player everyone (including me) thought he would be. Definitely hasn't been much of a running back.

8. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    um...lol, yes he will. The wildcat will be at least 30% of their offense. And you'll see it in ways that have never been done before. Trust me. No one has better personnel for this kind of package. They didn't draft Pat White in the second round to not run the wildcat.

9. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Wrong.

10. ricky

ricky Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    look i dont think ryan grant will have as good as a season as he did the second half of 2007, but hes coming in with a chip on his shoulder, has no real backup to split the carries, and green bay will be running it a lot more to avoid over using rodgers... like i said before- this is just my opinion, but i think he'll post some good numbers. maybe not top 5, but at least top 10-15

11. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    True, true. He was amazing at USC though, have to admit that. Really, really hope he snaps back to reality and plays like he used to. Who's Sam Bradford playing for?

12. walkyl9

walkyl9 Active Member

May 17, 2009
    You've got to be one delusional Dolphins fan if you think Ronnie Brown is going to come anywhere near the top 5.

13. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    On their twitter page they gave a link to a new trailer for Guitar Rock Tour 2. It looks pretty good (no gameplay vid though yet. lol)

They said it's releasing "Soon." I think they submitted it to Apple

14. sf49lu

sf49lu Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Sylvania, OH
    Agreed Pat White definitlely signals wildcat
    I think after the first 2 or 3 backs, the rest is really uncertain. Anyone could climb the ranks and become top five, one of them being ronnie brown, who I strongly believe will have a great year. Some other backs to watch out for, who might have matt forte caliber rookie seasons are Knowshon Moreno and Shonn Greene.

15. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Bush isn't a true NFL running back, he's more like a split back. He's much more dangerous on the edges. He doesn't have the durability to punch the gaps consistently. Oh, I'm starting to feel the fever again...

16. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Would I have been called delusional at this time last year if I said the Dolphins would win the AFC East? Probably.

17. ricky

ricky Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    true, im looking forward to seeing miami play, but they had so much success with the shotgun last year, and chad henne (another pocket passer) has been looking good too, besides the fact that pennington who has been named the starter is also a pocket passer... i think pat white will be a more of a future transition for miami. they will probably run the wild cat again soon, just i dont think this year- but whatever, i know its your team and theyll probably have success again, idk about the playoffs tho

18. Obiter

Obiter Active Member

Nov 23, 2008
    medical research into the mind of today's gamer
    high above the din
    Since there isn't much info about NFL 2010 or Madden to discuss, can anyone recommend their favor NFL Fantasy Football iPhone app?

19. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    Wow a lot of real life football discussion going on here. Lol...

Anyways, WOW! If gameloft can make this possible, I wonder what EA's going to do. I mean look at the games:

Tiger Woods - Let's Golf, what's better?

Need For Speed - Asphalt 4

I'm not saying gameloft's bad, in fact they're one of the best developers yet, it's just that the quality of games from EA is better then Gameloft. But gameloft never dissapoints, I mean c'mon! look at Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed, Hero of Sparta. Some of gameloft games are just WOW! (graphic/gameplay wise). I hope you know what I mean.. lol.. SO yeah. I'll defintely check this out. It looks nice, and hopefully Madden won't dissapoint as well. :)

20. ricky

ricky Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    there arent any good ones i've found- lol i just use espn.com it works alright, just takes a lil bit to load... the mobile site isnt bad either- just has less features