NexxStudio Promo Code Clearance

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Grumps, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    Wow thanks for all the support guys. Wasn't expecting it to run out so fast. Till next time! We will have to focus on upcoming development for now.

2. Jebus

Jebus Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    that's not a bad idea, but then no copy/paste to enter them (which wouldn't be the end of the world I guess). Can lurkers not see any attachments? i.e. could they attach them as .txt files?

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I'm sure some forums have code boxes or drop down boxes that only registered members can view... maybe this forum doesn't support them but they'd be damn helpful and you'd still be able to copy & paste. The biggest problem would be getting people to use them.

4. Nico75

Nico75 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    They can see them but they have to enter one of those codes with the confusing letters. Which should slow them down for a while.

5. jasonsmith

jasonsmith Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    Photo Spot is visually one of the "spot the difference" type games that I have seen, high level of polish. The sound effects are good as well. Only got to the 3rd level where I bit it. There's a countdown timer in the upper left corner that causes you stress which in turns makes your ability to spot worse. I like it because of that. Very good, thank you for download.