Universal Nexomon (by LIME TURTLE, INC.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Nexomon_Official

Nexomon_Official Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2017
    Yup, its there in the list, we will probably try to implement those after pvp though.

2. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    You will just need to update the app :)

Legendaries will be allowed in casual matches and will be allowed in ranked matches after we implement the new quests to capture them in the game :).

3. taoyingying

taoyingying Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    What are the monsters #296 and #297? From their location in database they should be legendary? But I've completed the story and never met them :confused:

4. Shunyata

Shunyata Member

Aug 22, 2017
    Sounds good to me.

5. Shunyata

Shunyata Member

Aug 22, 2017
    You need to get them from golden boxes until they are available to capture in the next story expansion.

6. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Do the Nexomon stats stay the same? For example if you catch a legendary, don't save and turn off the game, if I catch it again would it's stats be different from the first attempt?

I know with Pokemon you can get the same Pokemon but with completely different stats and when playing online it was important to get the ones with the highest stats which would often involve restarting from your last save until one with gold stats is caught.

7. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    Hi! The stat stays the same. You an still customize the skills each Nexomon can use during battle, so technically they won't always be the same. We are evaluating the possibility to revamp the stats and battle system but we will see after pvp launches.

8. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    They are Metta and Nara. They don't really show up in the game, but will eventually :)

9. Shunyata

Shunyata Member

Aug 22, 2017
    Hows the pvp update coming along? is the eta getting closer?

Also, I had another idea for an item in a potential pvp store which would be to raise stamina by +1 point (Max +20). This would make more use of the max stamina potion which gives 120 stamina.

10. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    Its going pretty well, thanks for asking! Should be ready sometime next week. Thanks for the suggestion :)

11. Shunyata

Shunyata Member

Aug 22, 2017
    #711 Shunyata, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    Great, can't wait to see how it turns out!

I'm also curious as to what level the first town will be in the new expansion? Because as you don't have a level cap atm, will someone with say lvl 150-200 nexomon just breeze through the town? or will the towns lvl be relative to your level? Or maybe your nexomon start at lvl 1 and you get new starters or something like that?
    At the moment I have refrained from going past 99 as I don't want to out level the new expansion already. I'd like to know so I don't waste time leveling up so much and making the game have no challenge.

bugs:

- When some nexomon evolve, the message "your blahblah has evolved into a blahblah" is too much text for the box and the writing goes outside of it. The box doesn't change its size to accommodate the text, nor does the text change its size to fit in the box.

- Sometimes when I enter an area, the screen won't follow my player down so it's as if the camera is stuck in a static position and I don't get to see the rest of the area. So far it has happened to me twice since playing.

- When a nexomon is lvl 99 their EXP 213/1232 etc doesnt show up under their stamina when you view the team. Only if you click info on them.

Suggestions:

- Would be cool if the totem map was dynamic. I.e. you could see the smoke moving from ignitia and the snow around frozen tundra moved etc.

-If starters had their own unique move. Like Bedam having a log slam attack or something to utilize the log he holds. And if there was an animation for the attack (him swinging the log into the opponent).

12. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    Please make this for android

13. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Are you going to include iPad fullscreen adjustment with the next PvP update?

14. Gameboy98

Gameboy98 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Eat, sleep, get good grades
    Earth
    You made the micromon game?

15. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Will mfi controller support be added to the game?

16. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    In regards, to Nexomon levels in the expansion, we are not sure yet haha, we will think about it after pvp.

Thanks for reporting the bugs, I've forwarded them to our dev. Making unique attack animations is hard, but maybe with more money we can! haha

17. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    We take android seriously, we just have to find the right way to do it (Android is a completely different market).

18. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    It will come in the update after the upcoming one (pvp beta).

19. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    We have the rights to Micromon. We are not the same studio that created Micromon though.

20. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    It's not in our immediate plans to be honest. If more players request it we will consider it.