Universal Nexomon (by LIME TURTLE, INC.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Aug 10, 2017.

1. juicebox

juicebox New Member

Oct 3, 2016
    #681 juicebox, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Some suggestions I would like to see implemented.
    I'd like to have to option for a static directional pad instead of the joystick.
    I would also like to be able to tap and hold on an attack during battle to get info about that attack.
    Also, in battle, after a Nexomon is defeated it should be the other players turn that way they can change Nexomon depending on what the other player throws out
    I'm loving the game so far. The team did a great job!!

2. Shunyata

Shunyata Member

Aug 22, 2017
    #682 Shunyata, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    Completely agree with the attack info. Also perhaps the ability, for users with multi-touch devices, to press firmly on an attack to reorganise them. I think that would be cool.

Alternate controls would be good as different people enjoy using different controls, as they may be used to different methods from other games.

3. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    This.

This is a fantastic game though all around. I haven't been able to put it down since I purchased. Well done!!

4. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Any news about next update for this jewel!? I´m keep buying gems for support you guys, until the end of the times! :p

5. Shunyata

Shunyata Member

Aug 22, 2017
    I think the next update will be pushed next week or the week after and will be a pvp beta update

6. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    I didn't close it out

7. Nexomon_Official

Nexomon_Official Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2017
    Yeah, the idea of earning extra stats/items through pvp sounds cool, I’ve seen some games do it and it’s not a bad idea. In the end it depends how deep we want to go with PVP. We want to make pvp for players to stay engaged and hopefully maintain traction and sales, if there are no significant results we will probably shift our focus and resources to wrap up Nexomon’s story as we promised before moving on, if there are positive results we will add more features to pvp like the ones you suggested (thank you btw!).

8. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    There will be ranked and casual matches :)

9. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    Thanks for the feedback, we will look into it!

10. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    The legendaries will be obtainable in the story expansion, including omni :)

11. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    Thanks for the feedback! Yeah those are in the pipeline. We will do our best to implement as much as we can as we go.

12. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    Thanks! I would say maybe a week or week and a half away :)

13. Shunyata

Shunyata Member

Aug 22, 2017
    All of them in the next expansion? And if so, in the new areas or will some be in the original places?

14. Kwadius

Kwadius Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Not sure if this question was asked already but while farming is there a way that I can tell if I've caught the Nexomon already? It's too many to remember on the fly.

15. Kwadius

Mar 16, 2015
    I'd love a directional pad!

16. taoyingying

taoyingying Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Yes you can :) While in battle, look at the bar which shows the monsters HP, name, level etc. If it's a monster you already caught, there will be a red nexobox icon on the upper right corner of the bar. If no such icon, it's a new one you don't own yet.

17. Lurchroboter

Lurchroboter Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2016
    Just want to remind you to bring the few text lines of lore about each mon into the game. Yes, its a pet peeve ;)

Also, but way less important: trainer names for trainer battles would still be great

18. Kwadius

Mar 16, 2015
    Thank you so much!!!

19. Shunyata

Shunyata Member

Aug 22, 2017
    #699 Shunyata, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    I saw the PvP Facebook post, looks good. Are legendaries not going to be allowed in PVP matches? Also, it would be cool if you made a ferry to a new island that housed the PVP stadium you can enter for PVP battles (like in the gif).

How exactly does the beta work? Do I have to install a separate game or is it just an update or something?

20. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    We are still in the process of figuring that out :)