Universal NEXOMON - An epic monster capture adventure

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Nexomon_Official, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mariko

Mariko Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016
    If it's anywhere near as good as Micromon was, then I definitely will.

2. Nexomon_Official

Nexomon_Official Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2017
    Well if you compare both games, Nexomon has three times the amount of content, monsters and quality :D

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I can't quite remember but I think monsters even the same ones all had different qualities in micromon, is this the case here? I hate having to grind out the same monster to find the best quality one, it takes out the fun of when you find a new one and get excited to catch it if it's a poor quality one.

Also do they all have multiple moves to chose from instead of all having the same moves so each monster still gives you a tactical choice? And are the moves tactical with status effects ect or all just damaging attacks?

4. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    I'm glad you asked!
    - We have over 300 monsters, so we did not implement a quality system for Nexomon.
    - We included a skill tree system just like Micromon.
    - Yes it's very tactical, status effects, element type and buffs/debuffs play a HUGE role. This is important because it's not an easy game, its it's not just about level. In my opinion thats what makes it really fun and challenging.

:)

5. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Ok good to hear :) I'm looking forward to trying it!

6. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Four more days!

& the no quality system makes me happy. That's the one thing I didn't enjoy. I love grind but having to shift through dozens of the same in order to have one superior was a pain. I'm glad you guys decided to take that out.

Three hundred?! That's an insane amount. So it's about 100 different monsters not including evolutions?

I'm so hyped right now.

Spread the word! I have a feeling this is going to be my GOTY.

7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    That's great news for me I'll be picking it up right away then. So are all monsters as powerful as each other without a quality system? So you can pick a balanced team of any monsters you like the best?

8. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    I'd assume there's a rarity chart though. Legendaries being more powerful than common / uncommon.

(Referring to person above).

9. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    Correct, also you can choose your own skills from a pool of move sets.

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I know I've got ages to wait for some games and this doesn't really have very long but I still want it now.

Are there any player interaction elements? Trading and battling or anything or any plans for them?

11. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Spanish?

Love more if this one support different languages like Spanish! ~<3

12. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    PVP will be coming in an update if we do well at launch :)

13. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    Yes, spanish will be supported at launch :)

14. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Two more days!

There's a pool of move sets per monster? That's awesome. It seems like you guys really achieved every pillar needed for a great game of this genre. Large areas, three hundred nexomon, each with various move sets, quality animation and unique variation among different nexo.

Possible pvp in the future as well.

This is going to be a great week.

15. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    Yes!!! 2 more days now! :D

16. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    How does monster catching work on this game? And getting items to capture them

17. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    It's pretty straight forward, you get coins after each battle, you buy Nexotraps with coins. Depending on their remaining health it might be easier or harder to catch, rarity is also a big factor and of course luck! :)

18. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2017
    How challenging will the game be,because I would love a more challenging and deeper Pokémon like experience,don't have the money yet for it but will surely buy it when it launch it really sound great.

19. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    Thats a great question, well during beta testing we found it was a bit too challenging, we actually had to make it easier and make weaker some of the bosses stats. It's still not a walk in the park but with the right strategy you will be able to beat the game. Senseless grinding wont help much either. It's all about party composition and choosing the right moves! :)

20. RunnyBagel

RunnyBagel Member

Jun 30, 2017
    Oh dear, I never seem to be very good at that!!! Haha its fine though, I will buy this game no matter what