iPad Newtonica 2 resort?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Zetaspawn, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Zetaspawn

Zetaspawn Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    So does anybody have any clue what the diference is between the regular newtonica 2 Nd this resort version. It looks kinda like a lite version but the description say 36 which is how much the other one had... Any thoughts?

2. Broward

Broward Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Jax, Florida
    #2 Broward, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    I'm curious as well. I would hate to buy it and have it turn out to be the same game, except the duck has swimming trunks on now. Newtonica 2 was great though, so if this is 36 new levels for only 99 cents, it is a great deal. Or for first adopters I guess.

Newtonica 2 Resort

Newtonica 2 (Also only 99 cents, and well worth it!)

Edit: Screw it, I bought it. Yes, new levels. NEW LEVELS. $0.99. Get it now. Along with Newtonica 2.

3. Zetaspawn

Jan 11, 2009
    Schweet! So a swimming trunks expansion? Great game. I'm a sucker for high production values. But it is a really good game none the less.

4. Broward

Dec 28, 2008
    Jax, Florida
    The difficulty seems to be increased as well, this version has some harder levels. I just don't understand why they are charging $5 for the original Newtonica game, and only $1 for each of these great sequels?

5. Zetaspawn

Jan 11, 2009
    I dunno either. The original newtonica is totally unlike these though. Maybe we are seeing the start of newtonica episodic content, of sorts. Maybe 5 different $.99 versions or something. Totally under acknowledged game. Everyone buy them! Or don't. :)

6. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Sweet, a new installment; there is no question on whether or not to pick this one up.

7. Broward

Dec 28, 2008
    Jax, Florida
    I have been playing some more, and I just want to reiterate that everyone should grab this!