Newbie Introduction

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Circle65, May 26, 2009.

1. Circle65

Circle65 Member

May 26, 2009
    Hello all. I found these forums after I stumbled upon one of your users mentioning our IPhone game. I figured id start an intro thread as I hope to be more active in this community.

Circle65 is a company based out of New York owned by myself (Nick, Hi!) and my business partner, Chris. Our first App attempt has just been released on the App Store, IRobox - http://tinyurl.com/irobox, which was created after a riveting discussion of favorite childhood toys during a poker game. We have made a few rookie mistakes during development but are happy to have a release and are excitingly working on the next version.

We both still hold onto our day jobs as we arent IPhone app millionaires (YET! :p ) Im a network engineer for an internet company and Chris works in marketing.

I maintain a small linux server farm that I use for some other, non-apple related projects that im working on. Im happy to provide other members of the community with space for personal websites or a dev environment if they would like. I accept trades and karmatic rewards.

-Nick