New Zenses game on the way!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Hi,

We've just started production on the next Zenses game in our series of puzzlers. Zenses Rainforest is our free app where each game is released through. So far we've added two games, Waterfall and Water Lily, with especially Water Lily receiving some very nice reviews earlier this year on the app store.

Get the app right here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zenses-rainforest/id358141634?mt=8

The new game is called Sunflower and it's a neat little game, where you have to twist and turn the puzzles in order for all the orbs to be connected.

I'll appreciate any feedback you may have, and we'll also be looking for beta testers once we are further with production.

Take a look at this very early screenshot in the meantime. I've attached screens from the old games for comparison, enjoy!

Jeppe

Attached Files:

2. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Need Beta Testers? i am currently testing a few and have room for some more.

3. Kiloo_Jeppe

4. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Ok im now following you let me know when your ready.

5. Kiloo_Jeppe

Great, I'll make sure to let you know once we get closer to beta-testing. In fact this goes out to everyone who would like to participate in beta-testing one of the three games that we are planning for release early next year, join our facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/Kiloomobile and we'll post it when we're ready.

6. Kiloo_Jeppe

Zenses 3 nearing submission

Hi everybody, the new game in the Zenses series, Sunflower, is well underway. We are focusing our efforts on getting the game ready for submission within too long. Right now we're in the middle of beta-testing the game - however we are getting really close to a feature complete.

Zenses Sunflower should be available for free in the App Store come February, stay tuned!

7. Kiloo_Jeppe

Zenses 3 to launch soon

Hi everybody,

After going through some great user testing, we are just about ready to go ahead and launch the new Zenses game. With the new update, Zenses Sunflower will be added to the app, making a grand total of three games available. The game is a tricky little brainteaser with more than 70 levels, which means that the app now has more than 250 levels spread out across the three games: Waterfall, Sunflower and Water Lily.

In addition to the update, we are also launching a brand new Zenses Rainforest 3-1 application featuring all three complete games at a massive discount. Here's the latest screens from the game. I hope you enjoy it, just as much as we enjoyed making it.

I'll be posting when the game is live in the app store.

Have a nice weekend

Attached Files: