New Responsive Forum Theme Now LIVE

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by arn, Mar 24, 2015.

1. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Example for this forum. See the small arrow at the end of the forum title - this is how it shows in my chrome browser:

Attached Files:

2. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    +1

"... to present this info on the first thread page only"
    Excellent! This was how it used to be before the changes and is the logical choice imho :)

3. falcon815

falcon815 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    Yes. Please. I love checking in on a couple of threads daily, but this is driving me absolutely batty. This information should only be displayed on page 1 of each topic; I shouldn't have to page down 1/2 to 2/3 of the way from the top of a page to get to posts on page 114 of a topic.

4. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Me too.. I drastically slowed down using the forums cause of the banner. Its annoying on the iphone too since I'd have to scroll down more than before just to start to continue the thread.

5. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Ever since the new theme got implemented I have been unable to post my user ratings. I am using an iPad Air 2 with the latest version of IOS and Safari to access the forums. Nothing happens when I touch the "stars".

6. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Seems a few days ago the FORUMS˅ button ends up off the bar at the top most of the time of my iPhone while browsing the forums - it just shows MAIN through WATCH LIST. (In a few places it shows MAIN, TOP REVIEWS & FORUMS which is perfect.)

Any chance we can get to be visable? It makes FORUMS >> NEW POSTS / SOCIAL GROUPS take a few more steps to hit than before.

7. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Still broken

8. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    #168 Adams Immersive, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    FWIW I still get really weird line breaks, and text flowing below the box-bottom, on Mac Safari. I have to re-edit each post because some (not all) line breaks get doubled.

It also still triggers Bold, Italic, etc. shortcuts about 1/4 of the time when I try to type those letters.

9. Selachii

Selachii Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 13, 2009
    Game Designer
    Netherlands
    #169 Selachii, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    Not sure if this should go here, but I think so.

The situation regarding this thread has changed over time. At some point it showed more pages than it had posts, due to banned/muted users I believe.
    Now it is different, it shows way less pages than actual posts, so I'm not sure what's causing this. Maybe there was some kind of correction due to the banned users (with hidden posts). Now all posts are shown, but maybe the page count is not updated to reflect this? Not sure how that works.

Is there any way I can read the new posts?

It concerns this thread!

edit: I might actually use the other thread from now on. Doesn't actually 'fix' the issue, but works around it.